Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
6:30-7:00am You will be picked up from your hotel begin your trip to Sapa.
9:30am You'll have a first break on your way to Lao Cai city.
11am Another short break upon arrival to Lao Cai City. Once arrived to Sapa at
1pm You will meet local ethnic people of H’mong, Dzao, Tay tribes in their colorful traditional costumes. Enjoy local Vietnamese lunch and check-in to your hotel after.
2:30pm You'll continue your tour by driving to Cat Cat village, a home to the Black H’mong people, which is located at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Your local guide will introduce you to daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley.The 2-hour trekking distance is about 2.5 km (1.5 miles). In the afternoon you will be transferred back to Sapa for dinner at 6pm and your overnight stay.
Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (B,L,D)
7-7:45 am Have breakfast at hotel and prepare a light pack for a long 5-km (3-mile) trek. Take a short ride to Y Linh Ho, then trek through the rice terraces, along Muong Hoa Stream to Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. Then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Total trekking distance is about 9 km (5.6 miles) and it lasts 4 hours.
11:30am A bus will pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to head back to Sapa. After lunch at 12:00 enjoy free time in the afternoon and discover Sapa town by yourself. In the evening return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Sapa – Ham Rong Mountain – Bus to Ha Noi (B,L)
8:30am After breakfast the tour guide will pick you up at trek to Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well-tended flower gardens along the way. Walking up through two Heaven Gates you will get to the top of Ham Rong Mountain to observe a spectacular view. This 2-hour trekking route is approximately 2 km (1.2 miles) long.
11am You will be back to your hotel to check out and have lunch.
3pm you will meet with group members and by 3:30 pm you will leave back to Hanoi. On your way back you will have two stops for breaks and arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at 9 pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour 3 days with Hotel in Sapa
Taking the tour to Sapa by Bus 3 days 2 nights at Sapa City Centre. You would have chance to visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa. Trekking around villages nearby Sapa to see the real life.
A partir de
USD 169,00Detalhes de preços
Tour with Hotel and Homestay
Taking the tour to Sapa by Bus 3 days: 1 night at Sapa City Centre Hotel and 1 night homestay for deep understanding the local life. Trekking around villages nearby Sapa to see the beauty of Sapa.
A partir de
USD 165,00Detalhes de preços
3 days Single Hotel in Sapa
You travel alone. Want to take a Single room but Join in with the group trekking to Village around Sapa, having meals with others. Book with us. We care best!
A partir de
USD 229,00Detalhes de preços
Bus to Sapa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer on modern AC bus
- Transfer on modern AC bus from hotel to local villages
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 2-night deluxe room in Sapa Legend Hotel on twin sharing basis
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Old people should not attend a long trek (6 km) due to possible challenges, especially in rainy weather
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
- Please bring: trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, any special medication. Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Please have some cash with you in Vietnamese Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollars, Euros, Australian Dollars are also accepted in Sapa
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required