Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
Meals inclusion: None
Services in day: private car from the airport, hotel room
Accommodation: double/twin hotel room in Hanoi city
Landing off at Noi Bai international airport then to be welcomed and transferred by our car to Hanoi Old center for checking a hotel room. Relax then it is a free & easy time to walk and troll around Hanoi Old town by your self: shopping, Hoan Kiem lake, Night market, Ngoc Son temple, many famous & delicious foods. Overnight in Hanoi city.
DAY 02: HANOI - SAPA - CAT CAT
Meals inclusion: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Services in day: Limousine van ticket, guide, entrance fees, hotel room
Accommodation: double/twin hotel room in Sapa town
06h45 - 7h15: Our bus and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
13h00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch.
14h30: You start trekking to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sapa town.
Day 03 : LAO CHAI - TA VAN - MUONG HOA VALLEY – HANOI
Meals inclusion: breakfast, lunch
Services in day: Limousine van ticket, guide, entrance fees, hotel room.
Accommodation: double/twin room in Hanoi city
After breakfast, the tourist will visit Lao Chai - Ta Van Village to understand more about ethnic minority communitie, enjoy imposing mountain scenery, terraced fields, marvellous nature. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream.
You have lunch in Lao Chai.
13h30: The bus will pick you up at Ta Van come back to Sapa Town.
16h00: It‘s time to say “Goodbye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21h00: We arrive in Hanoi city for checking hotel room then free and easy in the city. Overnight in Hanoi city! ENDING TRIP
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Limousine van transfers to Sapa town
- Use of sim card
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour starts upon pickup at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport arrivals hall. Travelers already in Hanoi can make their own way to the designated city hotel for the first night. Please consult with your tour operator.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.