Designed with great variety, this 6 day trip is geared towards travelers searching for a healthy mix of active exploration, uncommon landscapes and local cultures.
From the intensity of Hanoian streets to spectacular rice terraces, travel the length of Northern Vietnam and savor its natural, cultural and historical delights. Meet Hmong people and other minority villagers in Sapa on a hilltribe excursion and sail into the photographic possibilities of beautiful breathtaking Halong Bay. With the services of our guides your accommodation and transport is taken care of. This trip offers great value as it introduces the region’s main sights, providing plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you'll never forget.
Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Experiência Única
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Day 1: Hanoi (D)
The driver picks you up from the airport and we arrive in bustling Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. Depending on your arrival time you can relax in the afternoon or explore the cities many sights. In the afternoon enjoy the Water Puppets performance and then join our evening Foodie Tour at 6PM to dig deeper into daily Hanoian life.
Optional Hotel choice: Standard 3* | Luxury 4*
Day 2: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa (B.L.D)
Join the morning Hanoi Walkie Talkie Tour as your guide doesn't just take you around Hanoi's hottest spots - they delve deeper into its historical past, revealing the hidden charms of Hanoi. We then enjoy lunch and in the afternoon you will have some free time to explore Hanoi on your own. We will then pick you up at 6pm and take you for an amazing Vietnamese dinner, before boarding the overnight train to Sapa. The train will leave at 8pm and you will enjoy the trains soft sleeper carriage for a comfortable overnight sleep.
Day 3-4: Sapa (B.L.D)
Are you ready for the "Real Sapa Experience"! Enjoy a very warm welcome from our local Hmong tour guide who will guide you through this stunning piece of Vietnam. From the lush terraced rice paddies to the rustic charm of the native dwellings, Sapa is a place you’re sure to fall in love with! Many diverse groups like the Dzay, Dzao, Tay, Xa Pho or Hmong populate this richly cultural northern territory. You’ll sample their unique delights as you pass through each village. Traditional meals with all local families. We overnight at a traditional house in Ta Van "Homestay" with a local family. Late in the afternoon on day 4 we head back to the train station for the overnight journey back to Hanoi.
The Trekking distance on the first day is 15km and 9km on day 2. Your stay also includes a cooking class and a 30 minute foot massage
Day 5-6: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B.L.D)
In the early morning on day 5 we will pick you up from the train station, our guide bring you to Hoan Kiem Lake seeing Hanoi waking up and doing their early morning exercises, around 6 AM we will have breakfast at the famous beef noodle soup restaurant, before we catch our transport to Halong Bay. Explore this fascinating unique location and enjoy it's breathtaking and peaceful sceneries while the cruise slowly slides on the romantic waves of Halong Bay. Overnight on a junk boat with included seafood meals. We will visit caves and an island lookout. The trip ends on day 6 with our transfer back to Hanoi where you can have an optional extra day.
Optional choice of service:
Option 1 Marguerite Cruise 3* & Hotel 3*
Option 2 Luxury Garden Bay 4* & Hotel 4*
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Válida a partir do momento da primeira utilização pela duração selecionada.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
6 days Halong Bay - Sapa
6 days tour, hotel 3 star, trekking Sapa, homestay, CityTour, 2 day cruising on the Marguerite Cruise, Waterpuppet show, Food Tour, all meals incl
A partir de
USD 639,00Detalhes de preços
6 days Halong Bay - Sapa 4star
6 days tour, hotel 4 star, trekking Sapa, homestay, CityTour, 2 day cruising on the Garden Bay Cruise, Waterpuppet show, Food Tour, all meals incl
A partir de
USD 799,00Detalhes de preços
Sapa - Halong Bay Experience
- 5 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Hanoi Airport or Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems for Sapa trekking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants (train tickets going on name and passport details
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Good walking or trekking shoes are required for Sapa