Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Para toda a família
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Pickup at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. Free time and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay cruising – overnight on boat
Morning: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong. Arrive at Halong bay, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while the cruising through the bay. Afternoon visit Luon cave by bamboo boat or kayaking, stop at beautiful Soi Sim beach for swimming or you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay. Back to the cruise, you will join a cooking class on sundeck to learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls before savoring the dinner at the restaurant.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay cruising – back to Hanoi – night train to Sapa
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the brunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. Tender will take you back to the mainland, the bus take you back to Hanoi. Leave your luggage at the hotel and free time for dinner. Back to the hotel at 20.00 to be picked up and transfer to the train station, boarding a night train to Sapa.
Day 4: Sapa trekking – homestay
Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged before trekking to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family.
Day 5: Sapa trekking – night train back to Hanoi
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa. Bus to Lao Cai and boarding the night train back to Hanoi after dinner.
Day 6: Back to Hanoi – walking tour - Departure
Train arrives early in the morning, take a taxi back to the hotel (on guest account) for breakfast and short rest. After that, our tour guide will take you on a walking tour to learn about the history of Vietnam with the oldest continuously developed city – Hanoi Old quarters and the charming of French Quarters. At the end of the tour, the driver takes you to the airport for your onward flight. Tour ends.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
terrace rice fields in Sapa
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Land transfer with A/C
- 2 nights at hotel in Hanoi (3*, twin sharing)
- Homestay in Sapa (clean and nice)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay (3*) with private cabin
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (tourist class)
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 brunch, 3 dinners
- Bamboo boat trip or kayaking trip in Halong
- Cooking class on the sundeck of the boat
- Trekking tour in Sapa
- Walking tour in Hanoi
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guides
- Drinks and other meals not described in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.