Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Preço competitivo
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Para toda a família
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Arriving in Halong Bay, board your boat for your day cruise on the bay. Sail around the stunning natural wonders of Halong Bay with thousands of gorgeous limestone cliffs jutting from its calm jade waters, the UNESCO World Heritage site offers spectacular scenery for a relaxing excursion.
While on board, you will be served a seafood lunch while the boat is cruising on the bay. After lunch, enjoy stops to explore karsts and caves such as Thien Cung (Heavenly Cave) with your experienced guide.
Head back to the shore and re-board the bus for your relaxing drive back to Hanoi. Your tour ends back at your Hanoi hotel at approximately 8pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Otherwise, the pickup point is at No.9 Hang Huong str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi around 7:45am
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays - due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Fishing floating village on Halong Bay
- Entrance fees
- Transported by model AC bus
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Hotel pickup (hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district)
- Bottled water on bus per person
- Seafood lunch (Vegetarian food available on requested)
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat (you can choose 1 of 2 activities)
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking