Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Preço competitivo
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
06:30: Have transport pick you up at the meeting point or your hotel and depart to Sapa using the new highway running from Noi Bai to Lao Cai (245Km) in less than 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
we take a short drive to the first village H’Mong – Cat Cat Village, start trekking and walk around the village. We continue to visit the old Hydro Electric Power station, built by French in the old days. We then hike on a small path down the valley to the Muong Hoa River and from here to the Black H’mong village of Y Linh Ho & Lao Chai. Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces and visit the H’mong people living in the wooden and bamboo houses. After that, we continue going to Ta Van village to visit Zay minority. Have dinner and free evening at leisure.
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan –Sa Pa (B/L)
After the breakfast, we take on road to Giang Ta Chai Village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces, visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge. We have chance to meet the local people and share cultural experiences with families. We continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River and trek up to Su pan village. Picnic lunch is on the way.
then take a van for transferring back to Sapa. Freshen up before catch bus back to Hanoi. Trip ends.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hanoi Sapa by bus 2 days 1 night at homestay
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Admission ticket
- Express bus and transfer
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotel)
- Small-group tour
- Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel