- Inclui café da manhã
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Please note: Trekking on this tour is intermediate level, and accommodations are basic. Your homestay includes a mattress and blanket, with bathroom facilities located outside of the house.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong (L, D)
Start your day with morning pickup from your Hanoi hotel, and travel by private air-conditioned vehicle to the village of Pom Coong (also known as Poom Coom) in the district of Mai Chau. En route, soak in views of the countryside and chat with your private guide about the region’s history and culture.
Arrive in Pom Coong after about two hours, and stretch your legs on a short walk to a community of the White Thai people, one of Vietnam’s hill tribe minorities. Savor a lunch of local specialties before riding about one hour by car to the starting point for your trek.
Hike through Pu Luong Nature Reserve, and enjoy views of lush forests, limestone mountains and deep valleys terraced with rice fields. This intermediate-level trek involves walking up some hills, but you can proceed at a leisurely pace with frequent stops for photos and water breaks. Along the way, your guide shares information about the area’s vegetation and wildlife, which includes almost 600 animal species.
When you reach your homestay in the late afternoon, your host family welcomes you into their home, a typical White Thai hill tribe house built on stilts. You have time to shower and rest before joining the family for a traditional home-cooked dinner.
Overnight: Homestay in Pu Luong
Day 2: Pu Luong – Hanoi (B, L)
Wake up early to observe or even participate in your host family’s morning activities. After breakfast, stroll around with your guide to meet the neighbors and learn more about life in the village. Then enjoy an easy hike among the rice paddies before your van picks you up to take you to your lunch destination. After lunch, relax on the drive back to Hanoi, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in the early evening.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private 2-Day Trekking Tour: Mai Chau to Pu Luong from Hanoi with Homestay
- Overnight homestay accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Moderate-level trekking is involved; inexperienced trekkers or those with health conditions are not recommended for this tour
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Change of clothes
- Sunglasses, sunblock and hat
- Insect repellent
- Personal first-aid kit and any medication
- Spending money for small purchases
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.