Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3-nights accommodation in 4-star hotels and cruise cabin
A partir de
USD 672,50Detalhes de preços
3-nights accommodation in 3-star hotels and cruise cabin
A partir de
USD 507,50Detalhes de preços
Halong Bay, Vietnam
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 3 nights accommodation
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code: There are strict dress codes for visiting Ho Chi Minh complex. You must be properly dressed in clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate. Entry may be denied to the complex if your clothing is deemed not suitable
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Mondays and Fridays. On these days, visitors will tour Hoa Lo Prison
- Pricing is based on twin-share cabin; If you'd like to have your own cabin, please contact our customer support for details
- Please note: From 05th Sep – 05th Dec 2016 the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum will be closed for the annual renovation. Presidential Palace and the Resident of the complex remain opened at normal schedule for your visit.
Day 1: Hanoi (L)
Your Hanoi highlights tour begins with pickup from your hotel for a visit to the Ho Chi Minh complex, including the former leader’s stilt home, presidential palace, museum and mausoleum. After lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant, visit Hanoi’s bustling Dong Xuan Market, where stalls are crowded with everything from clothing and vegetables to whitegoods and live chickens. You’ll also see the 13th-century temple of Hgoc Son on its tiny island on Hoan Kiem Lake, and take a one-hour cyclo (bicycle taxi) tour through the Old Quarter’s narrow streets -- an essential Hanoi experience.
Accommodation: Authentic Hanoi Hotel (three-star) or Lan Vien Hotel (four-star)
Day 2: Hanoi Cooking Class in the morning (both 3 star and 4 star)
Spend your day at the Hanoi Cooking Centre, a restored building on the edge of the city’s famous old quarter. The owner is Tracey Lister, an experienced chef and cookbook author from Australia, and the centre is staffed by experienced Vietnamese cooks.
Begin the tour with a visit to Chau Long Market. Here you will browse hundreds of stalls, and interact with vendors selling everything from garlic to tapioca flour. Take in all the colours, sights and smells! Hanoi’s markets are world famous, and you’ll quickly see why. Part of the pleasure is discovering local herbs, vegetables and salad greens that are never sold in Western countries.
Then its aprons on and knives at the ready, as you slice and dice and to create popular Vietnamese dishes. After the class, move to the centre’s second-floor dining room to sample your efforts along with a beer or glass of wine. The best part is that you will receive detailed recipe cards to take home. Your dinner guests will be impressed!
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong (4 star)
Disembark Hanoi in the morning and head through picturesque countryside to the coastal port of Halong by shuttle bus. There you will board a traditional “junk”, a wooden boat that has seemingly been resurrected from a foregone era. The boat will cruise into the archipelago of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site composed of nearly 2,000 islands and limestone pillars that emerge dramatically from the emerald green waters of the bay.
Admire the endless islands and jungle-clad limestone pillars as you sit down to a delicious lunch and a cruise briefing. In the afternoon, explore one of Halong's most impressive caves, Sung Sot grotto, or head to Titov beach to swim in the shadow of the spectacular karst mountains. There is plenty of time to relax on the junk's sun deck, take advantage of the Spa services and sip a cocktail or two (on your own expenses), before a cooking demonstration in the evening. Learn to create a traditional Vietnamese dish with the boat's own chef and try even more during the set menu dinner. Later, take the opportunity to try your hand at squid fishing before the day is done!
* Your transfer is with a driver only, who may have limited English skills. Should you need any assistance please ask the driver to call the office.
* Kayak could be booked in advance at reception with extra cost.
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi (4 star)
Wake early to start your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck, as the sun rises over the bay. After a light breakfast, exchange the junk boat for a traditional row boat to visit the Cua Van Fishing village and meet some Halong Bay locals. Enjoy a final extravagant brunch before sailing back to the harbour, where you will continue to on Hanoi.
Please note: Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 6 e 8 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 5 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.