Receive personalized service from your crew on the small-group cruise, limited to 24 people.
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Viagem de vários dias
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Piloto profissional e qualificado
- Excursão panorâmica aérea
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ultimate Halong Bay: Seaplane and Overnight Junk Boat Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way transport to Halong Bay by seaplane
- Return transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight cruise on junk boat
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport information is required in order to reserve your plane tickets. Failure to provide operator with passport information within 3 days of your departure date may lead to cancellation with no refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions
- A maximum of 7 kg (15 lbs) of carry-on luggage is permitted on the plane. Luggage exceeding this limit will be subject to additional fees
Leave the noise of the city behind as you put on your audio headset and listen to informative commentary from the professional pilot. Once you’re up in the air, take in the impressive views of Hanoi and beyond as you fly 45 minutes to Halong Bay.
Called the ‘Bay of Descending Dragons’ in Vietnamese, Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage site with almost 2,000 islands and jungle-clad limestone pillars rising from the emerald-green waters. Marvel at sweeping aerial views over this magnificent landscape, spotting the islands of Cong Do and Ba Ham with their lovely lagoons before flying out toward Dau Be on the edge of the Gulf of Tonkin.
Experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Marina, where you’re taken to a comfortable lounge to wait for a small tender to transport you to your overnight cruise. Enjoy perks like water, a cold towel and complimentary WiFi before you’re whisked away at midday with an expert crew to L’Azalee, a beautifully restored traditional wooden junk.
Take a seat in the dining room for a lunch of Vietnamese and international cuisine. A selection of beers, cocktails, wines and other beverages can be ordered from the bar (own expense).
If you’d like, spend your afternoon sunbathing on the spacious deck, and admire the sublime beauty of the limestone karsts jutting out of the jewel-like bay. Or explore the region by kayak, discovering sea caves and secluded lagoons with an expert guide who describes the rocky promontories dotting the bay. You’ll also have the opportunity to fish, snorkel and swim, and visit a fish farm for an authentic glimpse of local life.
In the evening, dine on fresh seafood for dinner before retiring to your cabin for the night, with window views of the bay and mountains. Each room has wooden flooring and features a private bathroom with a shower and complimentary toiletries.
Overnight: Traditional wooden junk boat on Halong Bay
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)Wake with the sun and watch as the dawn breaks over Halong Bay. You might like to take an early morning dip or do a bit of tai chi before breakfast.
Then venture off to the Cave of Surprises (Sung Sot Cave) located on Bo Hon Island, which is actually a set of linked limestone islets. The largest grotto in Halong Bay, the cave features fascinating formations created over time, including multiple stalactites hanging from its high ceiling.
After walking along lit pathways on a guided tour, enjoy another delicious lunch aboard the junk boat.
Then cruise back to the Tuan Chau Marina and bid your crew a fond farewell. You'll transfer to an awaiting shuttle for the roughly 4-hour drive back to Hanoi, arriving late in the afternoon. End your tour with hotel drop-off upon reaching the capital.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 15 e 17 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 30 por cento.
Se cancelar entre 6 e 14 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar entre 3 e 5 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 70 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.