Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Inclui café da manhã
First we will take a short walk to the local Long Bien market - the most famous wholesale market in Hanoi. Here you can witness the busyness morning of many fruits sellers - their day time starts long before the sun rises. Our guide will teach you some basic Vietnamese words for bargaining and then you can try to buy some fruits by yourselves in Vietnamese style (buying fruits is included in tour price).
Next, head to Ly Thai To garden for the early Tai Chi class - which is considered having a lot of health benefits on morning training. Originated from China, Tai Chi is typically practiced because of its hard and soft martial art technique, demonstration competitions, and longevity. This is also what we focus on: the Tai Chi art and the Tai Chi food. You will be able to practice both the traditional and modern form of Tai Chi, and learn about the balance of life here.
After the class, head to a local restaurant nearby for a hot bowl of Pho. The iconic Vietnamese beef noodle soup is also another good example of the country's adherence to the concept of balancing the four flavors: sour, spicy, salty, and sweet. The tasty broth, with strips of succulent beef and chewy rice noodles are perfect for a hearty breakfast.
Our last stop will be for enjoying egg coffee - also known as Vietnamese cappuccino - at one of the most well-known coffee shops in town, which has been featured on a lot of international travel magazines.
10am: We will drop you back at your hotel. End of our services.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Practising TaiChi together with locals
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Breakfast: Pho Bo (Vietnamese beef noodle soup)
- Egg coffee
- Buying fruits at the market
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in the Old Quarter only)
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioning
- Drinks, personal expenses and other services not mentioned above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.