Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
- Conduzida por um guia local
Heading off from “Freedom Square” aka Eleftherias Square, our tour of Heraklion will continue through lesser-known streets and neighbourhoods to give you the opportunity to see the real city as a local insider. Appropriately, you’ll started off with a freshly brewed traditional coffee paired with a wander through the local market, where you can sample local products such as barley rusks and olives and cheese (what else would you expect?!), and chat with local shop owners.
From there, take a hop back in time with a walk atop Heraklion’s great Venetian wall fortifications for some of the best view of the city. It’s also a great vantage point to see how these walls (ahem, the longest in Europe, ahem) divide the old city from the new city. Continue along to the lonesome tomb and monument of Nikos Kazantzakis, the son of Crete, and discover what inspired him to write Zorba.
Moving on, we’ll walk along the pedestrian street, 25 August, admiring some of Heraklion’s major highlights, like St. Titus Cathedral and the Morosini Fountain in the heart of the city. Continue along the hidden backstreets of Heraklion, where your local guide will discuss the city’s history and point out further evidence of how the city has been shaped into the lively place it is today.
After our morning exploration, our Heraklion walking tour will end at a local favourite – a meze tavern, where you’ll finish things off with a bang, or, rather, a drink! Dig in to a meze platter and sip local specialties like raki and tsikoudia, the island’s famous (and oh so strong) distilled spirit. Opa!
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Heraklion local market
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and beverage samples as indicated in the itinerary, rusks, olives and cheese, coffee or soft drink
- A meze platter
- Additional food and drink
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for your local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- As this is a walking tour, we advise you wear comfortable walking shoes. During summer, don’t forget your sunglasses and a camera, of course, as Heraklion is sure to amaze you!
- The guide will point out places of interest, such as museums, and make recommendations of places that participants can visit in their own time after the tour
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.