Idiomas da excursão
You’ll travel first to Central Station where you’ll stroll along a boardwalk next to the crystal clear waters of Wanggoolba Creek that stream over white sand through a rainforest valley. Discover idyllic shady spots surrounded by ancient king ferns and towering ghost gum and pine trees.
Next you’ll head to Lake McKenzie, a pristine gem with clear water and sandy white beaches. Note how soft your skin and hair feel after bathing in the fresh water of this picture perfect lake.
Then you’ll drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach, a sandy highway where you can spot birds of prey and humpback whales (migrating July – November). You also can choose to sign up for a 15-minute scenic flight over the island (own expense) while the coach continues down the beach and meets the plane when it lands.
You’ll arrive at the spot where Eli Creek’s pours into the ocean. Follow your guide a short distance up the creek then float in the fast-moving water back to the beach.
Reboard your coach for photo stops at your next two destinations: the iconic Maheno Shipwreck–which washed ashore during an out-of-season cyclone in 1935–and the colored sand cliffs of the Pinnacles. Your guide will explain how the technicolor sand formations were created and the aboriginal legends about the site.
Along the way, you'll pull into a beach resort for a tasty buffet lunch. After your day’s adventures, you’ll catch the ferry back to River Heads and be returned to your hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
75 Mile Beach
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD coach
- Local guide
- Round-trip ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- National Park fees
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Optional scenic flight (Approximately AU$75 per person, payable locally, on the day of travel)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- MP3 audio guides are available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese. Please advise in the special requirements field at time of booking if an audio guide is required. A refundable deposit of $20 per device is payable to your guide on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.