Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Opção popular com crianças
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Viagem de vários dias
Depart Ho Chi Minh City to start your tour with the 2-hour drive to the Cai Thia ferry station, from where you'll cross the river by ferry and take a short walk to the Cai Thia brick factory.
Continue by boat to a small island to visit a local home and see how the residents make rice paper, and then pick up your bike to ride around the island along roughly 7.5 miles (12 km) of country roads. Stop to visit a local family to see how they make banh tieu, a type of cake made from wheat and potato flour—a local delicacy. After two hours of biking, head back to the boat and travel downstream to check in at the homestay and have lunch.
After lunch, try your hand at fishing using traditional Vietnamese methods to catch your dinner. In the evening, you can help the homeowners with cooking duties, if you wish. Enjoy dinner with a cup of tea and rice wine.
Overnight at homestay
Day 2: Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
After breakfast, start the day with a bike ride along village paths and through the countryside. Spend about an hour looking at local farms and a nursery garden before returning to the homestay to enjoy fruit and tea and listen to traditional music.
After saying goodbye to your hosts, continue your bike ride to the boat station, where you will board the boat to Cai Be Floating Market. Watch locals trading their goods and commodities at this iconic Mekong Delta spot, and spend some time at a family shop to see how products such as coconut candy, rice wine, rice paper, and rice popcorn are made. Then start your journey back to Ho Chi Minh City, and have lunch on the way. Your tour ends with return to the city for drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mekong Delta bicycle
- Use of bike
- Bottled drinking water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Twin-share accommodation (2 people per room)
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses such as shopping or beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Guides who speak languages other than English are available on request
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.