- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
Life on the Mekong revolves around the rivers and canals, where people are more likely to travel by river than road. Your boat cruise joins this tradition, highlighting local farms, small businesses and riverside villages along the way. Stay overnight at a family home with basic accommodation to soak up traditional life in a delta village.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2-Day Mekong Delta Farmstay from Ho Chi Minh City
- Transport via air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees and activities
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 1-night homestay accommodation
- Private river cruise and xe loi motor cart ride
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not included as part of tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Minimum age is 15 years
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
- Full name, nationality and current country of residence
- Date of birth
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date
- E-mail address
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
In the early morning, meet your guide and small-group tour companions in front of the Opera House in Ho Chi Minh City. After introductions, set off by air-conditioned minivan for a 2.5-hour drive to the city of My Tho, gateway to the Mekong Delta.
Take in the scenic countryside as you travel and learn about the region from your expert guide. Upon arrival in My Tho, board a small private boat for a cruise along the Mekong River. Stop at a fish farm to gain insight into one of the region’s cottage industries before continuing to another island for a guided stroll around lush gardens with a variety of tropical fruits to taste. Then visit a coconut-candy factory and nearby villages to learn more about local industries and daily life.
Next hop aboard a xe loi (similar to a tuk-tuk) to see a bee farm, then transfer to smaller rowboats to travel on the shallow canals of the delta. Stop for lunch at a restaurant where your guide explains the regional cuisine and helps you select specialty dishes. After a tasty meal, hop back in your boat and navigate narrow creeks to pass Phoenix Islet, a beautiful spot known for fish farming.
In the afternoon, you arrive at the home of a local family who welcomes you for the night and shares stories about life on the Mekong Delta. Enjoy the surroundings including a large garden with tropical fruit trees. Accommodation is dormitory-style and facilities are basic. Bedding and mosquito nets are provided.
Overnight: homestay, Mekong Delta village
Day 2: Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
Wake up early and enjoy an authentic local breakfast before hopping on a bicycle to visit the village market with your guide. Browse stalls filled with fresh produce and other foods as morning shoppers bustle about. Then head back to your host's home for a fun lesson on Vietnamese cuisine as you help prepare lunch. Savor the meal and talk with the family before you return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Your tour ends with drop off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City in the early evening. Please make your reservations in advance and advise your guide of your hotel name.