- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
At 7:30am we will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City from where we will start our journey towards the Mekong River. Around 10:30am we will arrive. Our journey starts with a walk to a nearby village, where the locals will treat us with a taste of tropical fruits and sweet honey tea. This will all be enjoyed to the tunes of local folk music. We continue our journey by a small rowing boat, floating down the river in serene surroundings, which will bring us to a Coconut Candy Workshop, where we will have an experience of the boiling candy in pots and pans. Onwards we will travel by boat at the Mekong river towards the Orchard Restaurant, where will have lunch. After lunch, we will continue our journey to My Tho by boat, and afterwards towards Can Tho by bus. Upon arriving in Can Tho, you had the opportunity to go for a homestay experience. From here you will be brought by boat at the Mekong River to a riverside cottage. In the evening a family will welcome you with a delicious family dinner and local folk music nearby.
Breakfast will be included at our stay. We continue our journey on the Mekong River, with a morning visit the famous floating marked for afterwards to dock at a river bank restaurant. Here we have a chance to see barbeque which is not for the faint hearted. This is also a great location to enjoy the serene surroundings of the greenery near the Mekong River. Continuing our journey by boat, we will arrive at a noodle workshop, where we have a fantastic chance to see how the Vietnamese produce rice papers and other products alike. After a boat ride back to Can Tho, we will have lunch at a local restaurant. Please the advised that lunch is not included. Continuing our journey by bus towards Chau Doc, we will have a visit at the wild bird sanctuary at Tra Su. Here we will enjoy a boat ride as local people will bring us around the small rivers and swamp areas to experience the nature and wildlife.When arriving in Chau Doc our hotel will be located near the local market, which will give you easy access to your own preferred experiences.
Breakfast will be served at the hotel before we continue our journey. After a short walk through the local market, we will be picked up at the river banks and brought to the nearby fish farms and floating village. Here you will get a chance to see the life at the Mekong River. Afterwards we will proceed to the small minority of Cham people, who have built their village on wooden pillars to keep them dry and safe from floods. Afterwards we will continue our journey by speedboat and arrive at Sisowath tourist dock in Phnom Penh from where our services end.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Boat trip along the canal
- Air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Chi Minh City (District 1 only)
- Local, English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day)
- Boat trips at the Mekong River
- Express boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- All entrance fees
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches (1 dinner at homestay)
- 1-Night homestay/bungalow in Can Tho
- 1-Night stay in 2 star hotel (based on 2 people sharing twin or double room)
- Cambodian entry visa
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only in District 1
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour ends in Phnom Penh and does not return to Ho Chi Minh City
- Travelers MUST have a Cambodian entry visa in order to enter Cambodia. Failure to have one may result in denial of entry
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.