- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excursão com tudo incluso
We will meet and have a short orientation and talk about our itinerary and depart Saigon at 8:30 and head to Cu Chi. Along the way we will make a stopover at a local noodle making factory. From there we will visit a family making incense sticks in The traditional fashion. Arriving the Cu Chi Tunnels we will explore the underground fortress for one and a half hours and then break for lunch. After lunch we cross the Saigon river by wooden boat, with our bikes, to Dong Xoai. On the way to Dong Xoai make a stop at a rubber tree plantation where they process and extract the rubber sap. Stay overnight in Dong Xoai.
DAY 2 : DONG XOAI – DAK MIL
Leaving Dong Xoai at 8:30 there will be a visit to a VC war memorial and chat briefly about the history of the war in this area. Following the memorial stop off at a cashew farm where they extract and roast the nuts. Our drive will take us to the border of Cambodia where the group will stop to learn about the history of the region. Here is the beginning of the Ho Chi Minh trail. See the damage that remains from the conflict. Pass through many coffee plantations and stay overnight at Dak Mil.
DAY 3 : DAK MIL - LAK LAKE (BUON MA THUOT)
Departing Dak Mil at 8:30, drive down rural roads to see the the Dray Sap waterfall. Ride through a tropical forest and take a swim in the ‘Fairy pool’. Take some time to relax and have a picnic by the pond . After lunch head to Lak lake. Ride down rural roads and dirt trail trails and cross a river by small ferry. Arriving at the other side of the river we stay at a tribal home stay near Lak lake.
DAY 4 : LAK LAKE – DALAT
Get a chance to interact with the local tribe and learn about their customs and culture and see how they make a living. Leave Lak lake and ride up winding mountain roads stopping at Nam Ka lake to see a majestic floating village. From there drive several milometers and see a bamboo bridge and stop for lunch. From there we continue on to Dalat. Stop at Elephant waterfall to a see a silk factory and try some world famous weasel coffee and pop by a place where they process rice vodka. On the way to Dalat stop to see many flower and vegetable farms. You will be dropped off in Dalat at the end of the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Drive a long Ho Chi Minh trails
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Motorbike and driving guide for pillion passengers
- Entrance fees
- 1 night home stay
- 2 nights hotel accommodation based on Twin/Double share
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour ends in Dalat and does not return to Ho Chi Minh City. Please plan accommodation accordingly
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.