Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
The Tet Offensive of 1968 was prepared and the necessary troops and supplies assembled in the Cu Chi Tunnels. The tunnels were used by Viet Cong guerrillas as hiding spots during combat, and also served as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches, and living quarters for numerous guerrilla fighters. The role of the tunnel systems served an important part in the Viet Cong resistance.
The morning will end with an authentic Vietnamese lunch at a Pho Hoa, one of Vietnam’s best pho (rice-noodle soup with beef or chicken) restaurant.
After lunch, start unveiling the highlights of one of Asia’s most vibrant and welcoming cities. Saigon (as it is still popularly known) is a cultural melting pot with something to offer every traveler. Above all, the heartfelt warmth and humor for which the Saigonese are known will stay with you long after you’ve departed for home. You’ll be introduced to the enormous variety of exotic local produce at the sprawling Binh Tay Market in Cholon, the city’s bustling Chinatown, and the colorful Thien Hau Pagoda. District 1 remains the heart of Saigon still with its many historic French-built landmarks — the Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, and Hotel de Ville, to name but a few. You will also visit the former Presidential Palace and the sobering War Remnants Museum.
Note: Some of the Cu Chi tunnels have been made larger to accommodate passengers of size. Low-power lights have been installed in several of them to make traveling through them easier, and booby traps have been clearly marked.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ben Thanh Market
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by modern, air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- French-speaking guide only for private tours
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum 2 people required for tour to run
- Maximum 8 people per tour
- One English-speaking guide for whole the trip
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.