Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Experiência Única
The show is a mix of bamboo cirque, acrobatic acts, contemporary dance and theatrical visual art. Performed against an authentic bamboo backdrop, with southern folk songs performed by a five-member orchestra who create melodies based on the movements of the around 18 circus performers, the movement in combination with created atmosphere is simply magical.
The musical score is highly innovative and combines western classics, such as Schubert’s “Serenade”, with traditional southern folk songs. The artists also improvise to portray different feelings and expressions to ensure every performance is unique.
With daily performances at the historic Saigon Opera House, reviving its glorious past, it is worth seeing when you visit Ho Chi Minh City. After the show, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A O Show 2
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year) period 7-11 Feb 2016
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 adults is required for booking
- The show starts at 6 pm
- This show is not operated daily; seat availability to be advised at the time of booking