Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
At 7:30 am, your local English speaking guides will greet and meet you at your hotel or any specific place. You will then receive safety instructions on how to ride on the back of a bike properly in order to ensure the safest experience. Then, you will soon whisk away on the back of their bikes with no problem at all to have breakfast totally in Vietnamese style.
After breakfast, walk around a local wet market (not Ben thanh market) where locals come every day to shop is an eye opening and exciting experience. Your guides can also help you to negotiate to get the best prices and you would learn some basic Vietnamese to try trading, bargaining in Vietnamese style with the vendors. You also will try some kinds of fruits and drink coconut water in this local market.
Then, you will travel through the must-see landmarks while getting off the crowded tourist trail. Take a peek at the history, the streets and the sights that most foreign tourists never even hear about or see on their way.
You will also try the most famous drink in Vietnam in old hidden apartment: the Vietnamese coffee and learn how to make a glass of coffee without machine. It is so good and that is why it has its place in everyone's bucket list when coming to Vietnam.
You will then go to lunch, where you will have a Saigon delicacy such as Com tam (broken rice) or Bun Bo (Beef noodle soup)
At 11:30am, after having lunch, you will travel back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Saigon food tour - Taste of the morning
- Accident insurance
- Personal English speaking guide
- Free pick up and drop off at your hotel
- No extra fee for group or private tour
- Helmet, rain poncho (if needed)
- Breakfast, lunch, fruits and unlimited drink (water, soft drink, coffee)
- Entrance fees of some tourist attractions
- Personal expenses such as shopping or anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Passengers weighing over 150kg, please consult with operator before booking