Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Viagem de vários dias
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City then take about a two hours drive to Ben Tre. On arrival at Hung Vuong pier - the boat will cruise along the Ham Luong river (a branch of the Mekong) and stop at various local workplaces to give you a picture of how the local economy works, including a brick-kiln, where bricks are still painstakingly made by hand; a coconut processing workshop, where you can sample fresh coconut and see how every single part of this versatile nut is turned into food and other products; and a mat weaving house, where straw mats are woven using a hand loom – you can even have a go at weaving yourself.
You will then hop onto a bicycle for a 9.5 mile (15 km) fun ride through the quiet and beauty country lane to Mr Khanh’s local house where you can contemplate a antiques pottery collection. Then stop at a local restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch, featuring such local specialties as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp, washed down with some cold drinks or beers. After lunch, it’s time to board on a rowing boat for a relaxing trip along narrow canals. Back to Hung Vuong Pier, take a way to Ham Luong, Co Chien ferry for Can Tho. Check in hotel
DAY 2: CAI RANG & PHONG DIEN Floating Markets (B)
5:30am: hop on our car and drive to Phong Dien district and board on boat and cruise to Phong Dien floating market. Phong Dien is a retailed floating market with many small and rowing boats. As our boat edges through the market, you will be surely driven back to the yester-centuries by the sound of bargaining, rowing, motoring mixed with the sound from the coffee boat, meat boat, grocery boat, ice boats. Then our boat will speed up through many channels of the Mekong River stretching along rural villages and arrive in Cai Rang floating market - it is much bigger and is more of wholesaled market with many more big and motored boats. And this will complete a special picture of around a million floating traders in this region who have been happily living a floating life and earn their living on some 31,068 miles (50,000km) of waterways in the Mekong Delta. Next stop will be a local fruit orchard where you can enjoy some kind tropical fruit and it's also your breakfast stop. Back to hotel for check out and go to visit Binh Thuy ancient house before head off for Ho Chi Minh City - Service ends at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at around 4pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Biking around the village
- 1 night accommodation in 3 stars hotel (double or twin sharing room )
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide (English or French speaking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Boat trip
- Transport by modern air-condition minivan
- Entrance fees
- Single room as requirement
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.