Can Tho - experience the floating markets of Phong Dien & Cai Rang
Chau Doc - Tra Su Conservation Center, floating village & Cham minority village, Sam mountains
Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Start from your hotel in Saigon then about two hours drive to Ben Tre. On arrival Hung Vuong pier - the boat trip on Ham Luong river and stop off at various local workplaces including brick-kiln, coconut processing workshop and a mat weaving house.Then ride a bike or hop onto a motorized-rickshaw for a 15 km fun ride through the quiet and beauty country lane to Mr Khanh’s local house where you can contemplate a antiques pottery collection. Stop at a local riverside restaurant for lunch. After lunch, it’s time to board on a rowing boat for a relaxing trip along narrow canals. Back to Hung Vuong Pier, take a way to Ham Luong, Co Chien ferry for Can Tho. Check in 3 stars hotel
DAY 2: CAN THO - CHAU DOC (B)
5:30am: roll out of your bed, hop on the van and drive to Phong Dien district. Then hope on an arrow-boat and cruise to the unique and stunning floating markets of Phong Dien. Phong Dien is smaller in scale and is more of a retailed market with many rowing boats. What you need to do is to sit back on your boat, enjoy the morning coffee served by the local coffee boat and watch the whole world of trading going on from boats to boats...you will be surely driven back to the yester-centuries by the sound of bargaining, rowing, motoring mixed with the sound made from the coffee boats, meat boats, grocery boats, ice boats….
Then our boat will speed up to Cai Rang floating market. It is much bigger and is more of wholesaled market with many more big and motored boats. And this will complete a special picture of around a million floating traders in this region who have been happily living the floating life and earning their living on some 50,000km of waterways in the Mekong Delta. Get back to your hotel for a late breakfast.
10:00am: drive Long Xuyen and with breaks en route for a short visit to a local Cao Dai Temple. Drive to Tra Su Conservation. Embark an arrow-boat to unveil the breath-taking scenery and the wildlife habitats of this sensational and unique conservation. It is a-thousand-hectare mangroves-forest surrounded by paddy fields! Enjoy a short troll around the conservation on your own and climb up the observation deck for a spectacular view of the conservation and with thousands of storks and birds nesting here. Drive to Chau Doc (23km) and check in a 3 stars hotel. Dinner is independent - your guide can assist you with this
DAY 3: Chau Doc – Saigon (B)
After breakfast, drive up to the peak of Sam Mountain for a spectacular view of paddy fields stretching to the border to Cambodia. Then boat cruise through village of floating houses and Cham minority village. Drive back to Saigon with breaks en route for lunch at a local along the highways. Our services end in Saigon by 17:00pm
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Farmer working in the rice-field
- 2 nights accommodation of 3 stars hotel with double or twin sharing room
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English or French speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Sightseeing boats
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.