Idiomas da excursão
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
The Mekong is Vietnam's most abundant agricultural region and it's also home to local artisans and weavers. We'll stop at a small shop to see traditional woven mats and visit a nearby cocoa plantation. Chocolate in this region is world renowned. We will ride through two, very traditional local wet markets with fresh fruits and vegetables from the region, as well as the recent catch of fish from the local rivers and streams. Rice is still the most prominent crop and the views across rice fields are stunning. There is some riding on smaller dirt and paved paths, but the route is safe for even the casual cyclist.
As we head further south, rural roads give way to concrete canal paths and the vegetation grows more dense as the streams start to look more like the large tributaries of the Mekong. We will visit a busy the largest wholesale fresh produce market in the region, see indoor fresh water shrimp cultivation, and stop at a beautiful traditional temple of the Cao Dai religion.
Lunch is prepared in a private home with a beautiful garden patio for dining. After our meal and short rest, you will board a small canal boat for a relaxing journey through quiet canals. It's the perfect opportunity to savor the diversity and flavors of the day. We'll then board our private van for the drive back to Saigon.
Total distance is 28 k and we stop frequently for photos, water and snacks. Plus, you'll be introduced to farmers and artisans along the way. Snacks, morning coffee, water and lunch are all included in the tour.
This is a bike tour far from the crush of tourists, where locals will greet you with surprise and delight and where you'll feel a true part of this vibrant and picturesque are of Vietnam.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Biking the Delta is Beautiful, Safe & Fun!
- Top-quality, specially designed Merida, Giant and GT bikes - fittings for all sized & ages, including kids
- Helmets meeting international standards
- Homemade lunch served in a private home
- Healthy Snacks
- Professional, English speaking, Vietnamese guides
- Bottled water throughout the ride and at meals
- Support van for transfers and in the Delta during your ride
- Complimentary coffee or tea at meeting point
- Food and drinks, other than those detailed in itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress in comfortable clothes for biking with proper footwear. Flip flops and loose sandals are not advised.
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for proper bike sizing. This includes children.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. GH will provide thin plastic rain poncho if customer does not bring.
- Confirmation will be sent after booking on-line
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.