- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Viagem de vários dias
Pick up at Ho Chi Minh City will be around 8am before heading towards the Mekong Delta. As we arrive in Ben Tre, you will experience the local villagers, who will serve you with tropical fruits and serve you honey tea, with fresh honey from their own beehives. You can enjoy the treats together with the local folk music played by the villagers. Continuing your journey by a small rowing boat down the streams of the Mekong River with the vibrant colors at the water banks, you will reach to a local Coconut Candy Workshop. Here is an experience of the boiling candy in pots and pans, while some of the villagers are cutting and wrapping the sweets with impressive speed and preciseness. To get to the orchard, where lunch will be served, a boat will pick you up and bring you on a fresh trip down the Mekong River. Upon booking the trip you will have a choice of either a Basic meal or Premium meal for lunch. (Please note that no beverages are included). After lunch you will get another delightful trip at the Mekong River before arriving at My Tho and by bus continue to Can Tho.
When arriving in Can Tho you will be free to encounter the city by yourself. The hotel is located near by the Mekong River and the night market, where there is a buzzing life at the evening, with restaurants and cafes facing towards the mighty Mekong River.
Day 2: Can Tho – HCMC
At 7am after breakfast, you will take a morning trip by boat at the Mekong River to the Phong Dien Floating Market. In the morning you can feel the energy of the trading and bargaining from the boat as this is the busiest time of the day, and there will be opportunities for you as well to by beverages from the docking sales boats (Not Included). After cruising through the small channels of the Mekong River, there will be a visit to the local rice noodle workshop, where you’ll get a chance to see how rice paper and noodle are made. Continuing to a riverside location, there will be an opportunity to experience a “Monkey Bridge” and some local specialties, which are not for the faint hearted. After visiting some of the local sight, you will be sailed back towards Can Tho, with a small cruising though the Cai Rang Floating Market. Before leaving Can Tho, there will be a lunch break (Not Included) before boarding the bus to return to Ho Chi Minh City
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cai rang floating market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Chi Minh City (District 1 only)
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 2 lunches at local restaurants
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room ( 2 star hotel )
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in Inclusive
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of District 1
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Single supplement charges may apply for single travelers requiring their own room
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.