Enjoy the night-life in homestay, which locates in a small town in Can Tho province and join in a local cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamsese food as your dinner with local people. Discover the local Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho city and visit some local floating boats to enjoy some kind of seasonal fruits. Short stop at the most famous snake farm in Tien Giang province.
Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
08:00 am: We start to go Ben Tre, is known as a biggest coconut- town in Vietnam. Around 2 hour driving in the Express way, you will see the very beautiful scenery with rice fileds, vegetables plantations and the life of some farmers who work on the farms.
- Take a long boat trip along Ham Luong river - to enjoy the fresh air, natural environment and especlly to see about the life of fishing man when they are working on their small boats. Visit the local brick factory to know how to make brick with the very -old -style- working.
- Visit the local coconut candy, coconut wine, dried coconut flesh factory. It's really local one. Take a short walking in local street to go to mat weaving work-shop to see local people using water -grasses to make their products.
- Take a bike ride ( over 15 KM) around beautiful Island with coconut plantations and some small canals along the roads.
- Visit a local house to learn how to climb up coconut trees, enjoy green tea & coconut juice. Have a look about little potery collection of local people. Take a short rest on hammorks...
- Enjoy lunch in a small local riverside restaurant. Trying a very special fish in Mekong Delta:" Elephant Ear Fish" with fresh rice noodle.
- Enjoy the romantic and beautiful riverside scenery when taking a sampan in small cannel.
- Get back car to go to another province - Vinh Long. On the way to Vinh Long, you can see some Bonsai villages along the streets, pass a river by a public ferry with the local people. Take a short boat trip to go homestay which located in a small, beautiful and quiet town. Go fishing for dinner. Join in local cooking class to make your dinner with Vietnamese food. You could learn how to cook some Vietnamese foods.
- Enjoy your time.
5 am : We start to go Can Tho to get Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market, the biggest floating market in the South Vietnam, where we can see all trading activities in Mekong river. Enjoy breakfast in the local floating restaurant and enter some boats to enjoy some seasonal fruits. Walk around a colourfull fruit garden and enjoy more fresh fruits and visit a rice noodle workshop.
Visit a famous pagoda in Can Tho city. Enjoy lunch in delicous restaurant in the central market in Can Tho city.
Get back Ho Chi Minh city. On the way, we will stop to visit a famous Cao Dai Temple on Cai Lay Town.
04:00 pm : Finish tour
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
- Overnight accommodation with homestay
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike tour
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 06 people per booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haver�� uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.