Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Excursão panorâmica aérea
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- 8:30am check in for a 9:00am departure from Cambridge Airport to Melaleuca
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Single Person - Sole Use Cabin
Bathurst Harbour, Port Davey, South West Tasmania. Rate is for 1 person occupying a double cabin without ensuite.
A partir de
USD 2.692,55Detalhes de preços
Twin Share Cabin, No En-suite
Bathurst Harbour, Port Davey, South West Tasmania. Rate is for 2 people occupying a double cabin without en-suite.
A partir de
USD 1.769,39Detalhes de preços
Twin Share Cabin With En-suite
Bathurst Harbour, Port Davey, South West Tasmania. Rate is for 2 people occupying a double cabin with en-suite.
A partir de
USD 1.923,25Detalhes de preços
Family Cabin - 2 Ad + 2 Ch
Bathurst Harbour, Port Davey, South West Tasmania. Rate is for 2 adults and 2 children occupying a cabin that sleeps 4 without en-suite.
A partir de
USD 1.692,46Detalhes de preços
MV Odalisque Bathurst Harbour
- 2 nights accommodation on the state of the art floating home, Odalisque
- Expert guide
- On board Chef preparing finest Tasmanian produce (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Internationally acclaimed Tasmanian wine and beer
- Return scenic flights from Hobart to Melaleuca
- Placing of motion detection infrared cameras
- Walks to summits with 360 degree views
- Beachcombing, swimming and wildlife sightings
- Wet weather gear & other handy items
- Odalisque waterproof bags
- Entrance fees to Tasmanian Parks
- Travel & medical insurance
- Extra fuel levies (for charters where opportunities arise and the vessel travels a further distance)
- Specialised activities, such as diving and kayaking
- Emergency evacuation or emergency search charges
- Additional beer, wine and spirits purchased from our onboard bar
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Available only February – May
- Children from 8 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dietary requirements must be known prior to departure
- Maximum of 10 people per booking
- Group bookings encouraged
- Luggage restricted: Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 12 kilos of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Onward Travel Arrangements: As flight arrival and departure times from and to Hobart and Bathurst Harbour can vary due to weather conditions, we recommend for our interstate & international travelers to allow a 1 day minimum buffer between the end of your charter and any onward travel arrangements, so as to allow for any changes to itineraries.in response to the weather conditions.
You will be collected from your accommodation and taken to Cambridge Airport to check in for a 1-hour scenic flight either by light aircraft or helicopter. Flying over Tasmania’s southernmost point, marvel at the rugged mountains, rives and waterways. Greeted at Melaleuca by your expert guide, you will learn some of the regions history and visit the viewing hide for the Orange Bellied Parrott. A tender will transfer you along Melaleuca Inlet, witnessing spectacular landscape, to the MV Odalisque, your floating home for a 2-night stay. On board Odalisque enjoy fresh Tasmanian seasonal produce all prepared by your personal chef, matched with Tasmanian beverages, relax and soak up the scenery in optimum comfort. The afternoon is yours, choose to stay on board or be taken ashore by your guide and commence one of the many walks across the buttongrass moorlands.
Be taken to Clayton’s Corner for a short walk to a small peak for wonderful views over Bathurst Harbour, Melaleuca inlet and the Celery Top Islands or head off with your guide and undertake a challenging full day, walk climb to the highest and most prominent peak, Mt Rugby. The 360◦ view is acclaimed by many as the best in Tasmania. If the weather permits, take a day trip cruise south to Maatsuyker Island, the most southerly island of Tasmania. Be set ashore amidst a seal colony, followed by a 45-minute walk to the lighthouse. The scenery overlooking the Needles is spectacular. Alternatively, head north to Giblin River, Low Rocky Point, The Shank and Mainwaring River, wander along beaches, climb sand dunes and explore the rock pools which often hold elusive rock lobster. In the evening, watch your chef cook up a storm, enjoy internationally acclaimed Tasmanian wine and beer, and later place motion detection infrared cameras in the environment with a chance of capturing wildlife in their natural habitat.
Day 3: Melaleuca to Hobart
Up early to recover the motion cameras and back to Odalisque to view the result of the overnight footage. Then on the move, through Bathurst Channel admiring the quartzite peaks rising from the Harbour, to Spain Bay. If you choose, go ashore and commence a short walk to Stephens Bay. Here you can check out the southern weather and take a walk along one of the most remote and wild beaches in Tasmania. Late afternoon, by tender, you will return to Melaleuca to visit the Aboriginal interpretation walk and board your flight to Hobart via the inland route offering another perspective of the Tasmanian wilderness.