Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Economize no ingresso para atrações selecionadas
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
At the Port Arthur Historic Site one will experience a fascinating, 40 minute guided walking tour—a great introduction to Port Arthur, its people and its past. The tour is led by an experienced tour guide and provides an introduction to the most significant parts of Port Arthur, giving you a great foundation to continue exploring at your leisure.
Your entry fee includes a fully narrated 25 minute harbour cruise on board the MV Marana. The MV Marana will take you past the Dockyard, the Isle of the Dead Cemetery and the Point Puer Boys’ Prison. The on-board guide will provide commentary, introducing you to the maritime history of Port Arthur. You can also enjoy a warm drink, a bite to eat or even a local wine or beer, on board, as you take in the view.
The time allotted for the Port Arthur experience on this tour is two and a half hours, by which time most travellers are ready to resume their excursion.
Golf buggies are available for anyone not too steady on their feet. Refreshments are available in the restaurant situated at the main entrance (at own expense).
From Port Arthur, the tour will head for Richmond, stopping off at the Lavender Farm (optional), the quaint little hamlet of Doo Town, where each dwelling has its own unusual name, the Tasman Arch, the Blowhole and the Devil’s Kitchen. The group will continue to Richmond Historic Village where one can visit the historic goal, the oldest Catholic Church, the oldest Anglican Church, and the oldest convict constructed bridge in Australia, and a model of Hobart City as it was circa 1820.
You may also choose to include a trip to the top of Mt Wellington, for amazing views over Hobart and the surrounding area. Please note: If you have selected this option at the time of booking and the trip up the mountain is not possible on the day of travel due to bad weather conditions, you will receive a Hobart city tour as an alternative. This option may not always be available for Cruise Ship passengers who may have time constraints.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Cruise Ship passengers will be collected from Hunter Street, opposite the Cruise Ship Terminal
Land-based passengers will be collected in Elizabeth Street opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (corner of Davey and Elizabeth Streets, Hobart),
Please look for a vehicle with "Tours around Tasmania" logo on a signboard or on the side of vehicle.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
9 hour tour - excluding entry
Convict Trail tour, excluding admission fees to Port Arthur Historical Site. These can either be paid at Port Arthur Site or to the operator on the day.
A partir de
USD 115,40Detalhes de preços
10 hour tour - excluding entry
Convict Trail, PLUS a trip to the top of Mt Wellington, excluding entry fees to Port Arthur Historical Site. These can be paid directly to Port Arthur Historical Site or to the operator on the day.
A partir de
USD 134,63Detalhes de preços
9 hour tour - including entry
Convict Trail tour, including admission fees to Port Arthur Historical Site
A partir de
USD 150,01Detalhes de preços
10 hour tour - including entry
Convict Trail tour, PLUS a trip to the top of Mt Wellington, including entry fees to Port Arthur.
A partir de
USD 169,25Detalhes de preços
Port Arthur historical site
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Admission fees - All fees are listed in AUD and can be paid in cash on the day at the Port Arthur. There is an ATM available at Port Arthur Visitor Centre. Adults $37, Children (u17) $17 and Family $90 - Seniors (over 65), full-time students, YHA members and Australian concession card holders are entitled to concession rates - proof will be required on the day. Please indicate if concession is applicable, (once on the tour bus) as your driver will pre-book and pre-pay entry to Port Arthur, to be reimbursed to driver in cash, in AUD$, on the day, all to save time (i.e. no queuing).
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional - by arrangement)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Land-based customers to provide accommodation details, at time of booking or prior to pick-up, in case we are able to collect them from their accommodation.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Alternatively, you will be offered to amend your booking to the Port Arthur Shuttle (ref. Hobart Shore Excursion: Port Arthur Shuttle), with appropriate adjustment of costs.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit
- We are aware that Cruise Ship passengers need to return to their ship in time for departure. We aim to arrive at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to the stipulated time. Customers should confirm this time with their tour guide on the day.
- Seniors (over 65), full-time students, YHA members and Australian concession card holders are entitled to concession rates at some of the visitor attractions - proof will be required on the day. Please indicate if concession is applicable, as your driver will pre-book and pre-pay entry to Port Arthur, to be reimbursed to driver in cash, in AUD$, on the day, all to save time (i.e. no queuing).
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.