Idiomas da excursão
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Preço competitivo
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
Continue to the summit of Mt Wellington where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of greater Hobart and the Tasman Bridge, weather permitting. From here you will get an explanation of the disaster that struck Hobart when three spans of the Tasman Bridge were knocked down by a freighter on January 5th 1975.
Should weather preclude the running of the trip up the mountain, you will be given the option of partaking in a scenic tour of the city of Hobart.
After departing Hobart, travel along the Brooker Highway to Bridgewater and visit the iconic Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. Get up front and personal with Tasmanian wildlife including the Tassie Devil, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Wombats, Koalas and many more. Have a conversation with Fred the cockatoo, who is over 100 years old!
In Richmond, you will gain more insight into the early convict days that precede Port Arthur, with a stroll through the oldest goal in Tasmania. You will also see the oldest convict constructed sandstone bridge still in use in Australia, St. Johns Church (the oldest Catholic Church in Australia), Granny Rhodes' Cottage, and you can wander around this quaint little town, with its numerous old and heritage listed buildings, arts and craft galleries, antique shops, etc. A visit to the Old Hobart Town model, set out as Hobart was in the 1820s, is well worth while.
On the return to Hobart, we will move south along the eastern shore of the River Derwent, to Kangaroo Bluff Battery, where you can explore the subterranean passages and armories and learn more about the history of this site.
For a spectacular panoramic view of the Derwent River and Hobart City, we will visit the Rosny Point Lookout. The view stretches north to Lutana and south to Opossum Bay. A suitable vantage point for your guide to explain the Tasman bridge disaster that happened 40 years ago.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Land-based passengers will be collected in Elizabeth Street opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (corner of Davey and Elizabeth Streets, Hobart), or outside their hotel, if possible.,
Please look for a vehicle with "Tours around Tasmania" logo on a signboard or on the side of vehicle.
Land-based passengers will be advised - either 9:00 am or 10:00 am.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
5 hour tour - exclusive
This option is for the tour only, excluding admission to Bonorong or Zoodoo. Passengers may either pay their own admission fees, by card or cash, or pay to the operator on arrival at the bus.
A partir de
USD 69,24Detalhes de preços
5 hour tour - inclusive
This option includes the cost of admission to Bonorong or Zoodoo.
A partir de
USD 92,32Detalhes de preços
Look-out at the pinnacle of Mt. Wellington
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (by arrangement – optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (including area code).
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Land based customers to provide accommodation details, at time of booking or prior to pick-up, in case we are able to collect them from their accommodation.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit
- We are aware that Cruise Ship passengers need to return to their ship in time for departure. We aim to arrive at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to the stipulated time. Customers should confirm this time with their tour guide on the day.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.