Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Opção popular com crianças
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Continue to the summit of Mt Wellington, where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of greater Hobart and the Tasman Bridge, weather permitting. From here you will get an explanation of the disaster that struck Hobart when three spans of the Tasman Bridge were knocked down by a freighter on January 5th 1975.
Should weather preclude the running of the trip up the mountain, the alternative route will be the old road south through Taroona and a visit to the historic Shot Tower. Continue to Kingston for a brief stop at the Antarctic Division Headquarters where one can gain an insight into activities and living conditions of the scientific teams in the Antarctic. From there travel down to Margate to visit the Channel Heritage Centre and learn about the life and times during the past 200 hundred years in Tasmania.
The tour continues to Hounville, with a quick stop at the Apple Shed Museum (optional)and on to Franklin, where you can visit the Wooden Boat Centre (optional). From there we take the road south to Geeveston and the Tahune Airwalk..
The Tahune Forest AirWalk, situated on the edge of 1.6-million hectares of World Heritage listed rain forest, opened on the 1st of July 2001, offers a variety of tranquil forest walks, which will definitely calm the mind, body and soul. The Airwalk itself, with breathtaking views of the forest canopy, averages in height from 65-100 feet (20-30m) above the forest floor, with the cantilever situated at a height of 157-feet (48m) above the Houn River, where you will experience the best views.The Airwalk, the numerous walking trails through the forest and the two spine-tingling swinging footbridges over the Huon and Picton Rivers have made this one of the most visited tourism attractions in Tasmania.
After Tahune AirWalk the tour will return to Hobart, where customers who have booked on the basic tour will be dropped off at a location of their choice, while those who have booked on the 8-hour tour will proceed to one of the two wildlife parks, of their choice. Here you can get up front and personal with Tasmanian wildlife, including the Tassie Devil, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Wombats, Koalas and many more. Have a conversation with Fred the cockatoo, who is over 100 years old (at Bonorong)!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Land-based passengers will be collected in Elizabeth Street opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (corner of Davey and Elizabeth Streets, Hobart), or from selected hotels, if advised.
Please look for a vehicle with "Tours around Tasmania" logo on a signboard or on the side of vehicle.
Land-based passengers will be advised - either 9:00 am or 10:00 am.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
6 hour tour - exclusive
This option is for the tour only, excluding admission to Tahune AirWalk. Passengers may either pay their own admission fees, by card or cash, or pay to the operator on arrival at the bus.
A partir de
USD 84,33Detalhes de preços
6 hour tour - inclusive
This option includes the cost of admission to Tahune AirWalk, excluding the Eagle Hang Glider, which is optional.
A partir de
USD 107,33Detalhes de preços
8 hour tour - exclusive
This option is for the tour only, excluding admission to Tahune AirWalk, Bonorong or Zoodoo. Passengers may pay their own admission fees, by card or cash.
A partir de
USD 126,49Detalhes de preços
8 hour tour - inclusive
This option includes the cost of admission to Tahune AirWalk, excluding the Eagle Hang Glider, which is optional, plus admission to Bonorong or Zoodoo Wildlife Parks.
A partir de
USD 145,66Detalhes de preços
Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees - where inclusive option is selected.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by arrangement only for selected hotels.
- Entrance fees - where exclusive option is selected.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Land-based customers to provide accommodation details, at time of booking or prior to pick-up, in case we are able to collect them from their accommodation.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A fair amount of walking is involved but transport can be provided up to the AirWalk itself, for those who do not wish to undertake the walking trails.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit
- We are aware that Cruise Ship passengers need to return to their ship in time for departure. We aim to arrive at least 30 to 60-minutes prior to the stipulated time. Customers should confirm this time with their tour guide on the day.
- Please do not select the 8 hour option, if you are on a Cruise ship that departs the port before 7:00 pm.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.