Save up to 20% on two of our most popular Hobart tours by booking this 2-day combo package!
- Preço competitivo
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Step aboard a historic coach tram to see the best of Hobart, a city of yachts and spinnakers; gardens and galleries; sandstone cottages and stately Georgian homes. This three-hour tour is the perfect introduction to Hobart's best attractions.
The tour takes in Hobart’s heart and soul, the waterfront docks at Sullivan's Cove. You’ll also see the Georgian warehouses of Salamanca Place, now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs and home to the famous weekend market.
See the charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants of Battery Point, and tour south Hobart at the foot of Mt Wellington. You’ll also see the historic Cascade Gardens and Brewery and visit the remains of the Cascade Female Factory, part of 11 sites that comprise the Australian Convict Sites listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list and a one-time female prison.
Lastly, your tour crosses the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River and stops at Rosny Hill lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, the Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy.
Please note: The tram does not operate on Saturdays
Day 2: Port Arthur Tour (8 hours: must be taken within seven days)
After enjoying a scenic trip down the Tasman Peninsula and Eaglehawk Neck, take a walk into the past at Port Arthur Historic Site, a compelling and dramatic reminder of Australia’s convict history and Tasmania’s early settlement. The site’s interpretive and interactive presentations bring the harrowing reality of the convict experience to life.
Your guided walking tour provides access to more than 30 restored buildings and ruins, including the Penitentiary, granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House and the church. Then take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay to see where escapee prisoners were incarcerated on the Isle of the Dead.
After lunch at Port Arthur (own expense), you’ll see the spectacular, rugged coastline of this part of Tasmania, including Tasman National Park, the Tasman Arch, the Devils Kitchen and blowhole, before returning to Hobart in the late afternoon.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Port Arthur Tour departs from selected Hobart hotels
Port Arthur Tour
8:15am October to April
9:15am May to September
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hobart Explorer Coach Tram Tour (due to operational requirements, sometimes other vehicles may be used)
- Full-day guided historical walking tour of Port Arthur
- 30-minute Harbor Cruise
- Entrance fees to Port Arthur
- Hotel pickup on Day 2
- Hotel drop off on Day 2 only
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring good walking shoes for the walking tour. If you do not wish to participate in the full walking tour, please note small golf buggies are available free of charge. Passengers can locate a buggy at the front entrance of Port Arthur Visitor Center (full commentary included).
- Note: The Port Arthur tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but must be within 7 days of the Hobart city tour. You'll be required to reconfirm both tours at least 24 hours prior to the Hobart city tour departure date.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.