Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
The tour starts with a visit the Cham Museum in Da Nang, once centre of the ancient Cham civilisation. Hindu in origin, the Cham people left a legacy of excellent sculptures, now housed in the only museum if its kind in Da Nang, as they were pushed south by the advancing Vietnamese invaders. Built in 1915, it now houses the largest collection of the Champa sculpture and artwork in the world, the Marble Mountains with their caves and sculpture village, and the white sandy beach.
We continue our trip to Hoi An. Hoi An was a prosperous and wealthy seaport between the 16th and 18th centuries. Nowadays it's an open-air museum featuring a unique mixture of Eastern and Western influences in the form of its architecture and cultural legacy. Hoi An was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1999.
You will visit the Hoi An colorful local market, Tan Ky old house, a good example of 18th-century merchant's residence, the Assembly Hall of Phuc Kien, founded in 1690 that served the largest Chinese ethnic group in Hoi An, and the emblematic 420-year-old Japanese covered bridge. You will also see how local residents raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An's burgeoning textile industry.
Continue to the Marble Mountains for a photo stop en-route to Hoi An. These five rocky outcrops are said to represent five natural elements, and are the source of many intriguing legends, as well as housing temples and once even an army hospital! You will see skilled artisans carving all manner of statues from marble sourced locally at the mountains' base. We can offer you breathtaking views of the Da Nang coast-line from the top of the marble mountain
Early in the afternoon, the tour is at an end and we will bring you back to your booked hotel / resort.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (set menu)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Danang or Hoi An
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Price for a child between 2-12 years old can be applied for only 1 child per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There will be a surcharge for services during TET (Vietnamese New Year)