We invite you to spend a day and a half immersed in the traditional Vietnam Vietnam far from the cities and regular tourist itineraries.
The homestay offers a local experience and provides only the basic amenities. Air conditioning, hot water, and mattresses are not available. Please book accordingly.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Para toda a família
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
You will leave at the beginning of the afternoon for this cycling tour, during which time you’ll discover the everyday life of the inhabitants of the countryside. You will travel among the islands of the Thu Bon river delta and see the how traditional wooden riverboats are made. You will learn the secrets of working in mother of pearl. You will cycle across magnificent countryside. You will be able to try one of the Vietnamese basket boats. You will spend the day in close contact with the Vietnamese countryside.
After having crossed the floating bridge, you will meet with a local Vietnamese family who will be your hosts for the evening. If you would like, you may accompany them to fish on the river and experience the sunset, or try your hand at weaving the colorful traditional soft rush sleeping mats. Or, perhaps you’d like to take a short walk to discover the areabefore dinner. The choice is yours.
The following day you will cross the river to a discovery of the other side where new scenery awaits you. You will cross rice fields, a bamboo bridge, lush, green fields and dry sandy areas, until your arrival in a fishing village and a long, expanse of untouched beach. A family of fishermen will prepare your noon meal with fresh, local produce and the morning’s catch.
After your meal, you can relax, try out a basket boat with the fishermen, and swim in the sea. Afterwards, you will cycle along the beach to meet the boat that will take you back to Hoi An.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Overnight homestay accommodation
- 45-minute long boat ride on the Song Thu river delta.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You can choose to sleep on traditional woven mats or request a foam mattress.
- All the beds are equipped with mosquito nets.
- Children’s bicycle available, 7 years and over.
- Don’t forget: sunblock, hat or cap, rainwear in case of rain, insect repellent, swimwear, sunglasses
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.