Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
*The exact departure time will be confirmed after booking; departure times are estimated and will vary to accommodate the tides and the volume of water as the plane will land on the beach
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Brown Bear Viewing Day Trip from Homer
- Round trip transport by Cessna 206 aircraft to Katmai National Park or Lake Clark National Park
- Safety equipment (satellite phone, radios, survival and first aid kits, emergency food etc.)
- Small-group tour
- Local pilot guide
- Rubber boots
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please see voucher for recommended items to bring
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. You need to be able to walk for 3 miles on level but often uneven terrain
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under. Generally, children should be around 8 years old to participate and understand the importance of the environment we operate in
- There are no bathroom facilities in Katmai National Park or Lake Clark National Park. Clients must be willing to relieve themselves in the great outdoors
- Please note: Meals are not provided. There will be an opportunity to stop and eat a snack during the day. It is recommended to eat a good breakfast before the tour, bring a light snack (energy bars, fruit etc.) and have a lunch when you return. Because of the sensitivity of the environment meat products are discouraged and fish products are not allowed at all
- Safety: the guides have over 15 years combined experience and thousands of bear encounters. The guides carry a bear flare, bear mace, hand held radios to communicate with any airplane or boat in the area, satellite phones, comprehensive first aid kit, and emergency rations and gear (enough to last a month). All guides have been trained as wilderness first responders (or higher) and have gone through intensive medical training for outdoor and remote situations
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.