Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Preço competitivo
During the boat ride to the fishing spots, take the opportunity to view Alaska's wildlife, such as whales, dolphins, unique birds, seals, sea otters, and many more in the natural environment. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to relax and really see what Alaska has to offer for scenery and wildlife viewings. By all means, bring a camera.
While approaching the fishing destination, the captain and deckhand will go over how to safely use the equipment and where to put the reel during breaks. Also, learn how to hook fish and how to bring them on board. 'Fish On' is the most common phrase on board for when a fish hits the deck.
The captain and deckhand are responsible for ensuring passenger/boat safety at all times. They will assist in equipment handling, baiting hooks, bringing fish on board, cleaning and filleting fish, and additional passenger needs as the trip continues.
Upon returning, take the opportunity to watch how the deckhand filets everyone's fish and see how this process is handled. There will also be another opportunity to see Alaska's beautiful scenery and exotic wild life. After docking, guests will gather their things and the captain and deckhand will do another briefing to help assist with the processing of the fish.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Once booked, a map will be sent with the specific boat location
Departures can vary depending on tides. Once booked, receive the departure time prior to the trip.
Please be at the docks at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Halibut and King Salmon Combo
10-11 hour charter. Guests will need to purchase their fishing license and King Stamp prior to fishing day. Guest will also need to bring a lunch or snacks. $350.00 Per Person + Taxes & Fees
A partir de
USD 396,25Detalhes de preços
Halibut ONLY Package
10-11 hour charter. Guests will need to purchase their fishing license prior to fishing day. Guest will also need to bring a lunch or snacks. $299.00 Per Person + Taxes & Fees
A partir de
USD 341,43Detalhes de preços
Captain Eric with his boats daily catch!
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions not included. Most guests use a rental car for their vacation
- Guests are encouraged to bring packed lunches and snacks to have throughout the day
- Guests are encouraged to bring a form of motion sickness relief if they are sensitive. Better safe than sick
- Fish processing and shipping is not included. Please review online or call the office for more details
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately- we encourage layers and NON-SLIP boots
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund will be granted