- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Disponibilidade limitada
- Diversas opções de menu à escolha
After you meet your guide at the Tai Po Market station, start the tour with delicious steamed rice rolls and a plate of tender roasted goose atop a bed of rice noodles. You'll also venture over to a dai pai dong, a type of local food stall that is slowly disappearing from the Hong Kong restaurant landscape. Get a taste of the stall's fresh seafood dishes, which you can wash down with beer.
If you're a no-fear eater, you'll love the steamy bowls of snake soup served up at the next stop. Dessert lovers, on the other hand, will be happier once they are nibbling on homemade candy and delicious homemade sweets at nearby Chinese dessert shops.
Sample itinerary (subject to change):
- Congee, noodle and rice shop: Made-to-order steamed rice rolls with a variety of toppings, from simple to bold
- Roast goose restaurant: A celebrity-recommended eatery that serves succulent roasted goose and noodles served in a delicious broth
- Handmade candy store: A selection of handmade Chinese candies are picked especially for you
- Snake house: Snake soup is on the menu at the most adventurous stop of this food tour
- Dai pai dong: A casual food stall offers fresh seafood dishes and beer
- Dessert shop: Homemade local dessert made fresh every day
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hong Kong Food Tour: Tai Po Market
- Food tastings
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages not listed in the tour description
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult; children under the age of 5 are free, provided they do not require an additional tasting
- Vegetarian options and other dietary substitutions are NOT available
- Many of the six tastings come in regular-sized portions, providing enough for a meal; it is recommended that you eat a hearty brunch or a light lunch before the tour