- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui café da manhã
- Desfrute de uma noite romântica com jantar incluso
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The tour pricing is based on double / twin hotel occupancy. Where children or infants are travelling the child and or infant price is based on the child / infant occupying the adults hotel room.
A partir de
USD 1.585,00Detalhes de preços
This tour option is for either single passengers travelling alone or where single room occupancy is required for two or more passengers.
A partir de
USD 2.399,00Detalhes de preços
Hong Kong Skyline from Harbour
- 5 nights accommodation (four star)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Two lunches on the day tours
- Two Evening Dinners on the night tours
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport transfers
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Comprehensive Hong Kong Island Night Tour
- Pearl River Evening tour with dinner
- Comprehensive Guangzhou City Day Tour
- Comprehensive Macau Day Tour
- Return Kowloon Canton Railway Train Tickets
- Return Macau Turbo Ferry Tickets
- Free Single China Entry Visa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children will share hotel room with adults, unless stipulated
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Tour pricing is based on double occupancy, should single occupancy be required tour pricing based on the tour option for single occupancy
Arrive in Hong Kong, where you will be transferred to your hotel by coach. A list of recommendations will be provided for your free hours.
Accommodation: Eaton Hotel or similar
Day 2 Hong Kong – Guangzhou (B+D)
After breakfast, enjoy private transportation to the train station where you will depart on the historic Kowloon/Canton Railway for the 2.5-hour journey. The train crosses the Chinese border at the city of Shenzhen, traveling through the Pearl River Delta before reaching Guangzhou. From Guangzhou, transfer to your Guangzhou hotel and spend the afternoon at your leisure.
In the evening, take the Pearl River dinner tour, including a buffet-style meal with spectacular nighttime views.
Day 3 Guangzhou (B+L)
After breakfast, start your day tour of Guangzhou with an English-speaking guide. Visit Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Memorial Hall, Five Ram Statue and Zhenhai Tower, located in Yuexiu park. You'll also see Guangzhou Museum and the Arts and Craft Center; the Chen Clan Academy, built at the end of the Qing Dynasty; the Hualin Buddhist Temple; and Shamian Island, home to the British and French following the opium wars of the 1850s. A delicious Chinese lunch will be provided around noon.
Accommodation in Guangzhou: Marriott Hotel or similar
Day 4 Guangzhou – Hong Kong (B+D)
After breakfast, enjoy your morning at leisure. Take a return train journey to Hong Kong in the afternoon with a private transfer to your hotel. Join your English-speaking guide on an evening city tour of Hong Kong Island, traveling up to the Victoria Peak by the Peak Tram. Soak up some time on the Sky Terrace, which offers spectacular night views of Hong Kong Harbor. Afterward, pay a visit to Madame Tussauds wax works museum.
Take the opportunity to enjoy Aberdeen Harbor by night with Chinese dinner at Jumbo Restaurant. After dinner, opt to drop by Lan Kwai Fong with its multitude of bars and restaurants, a main entertainment destination.
Day 5 Hong Kong – Macau - Hong Kong (B+L)
After breakfast, start your day tour to Macau by Turbojet with your English-speaking guide. Check out Macau's World Heritage sites, including old city walls, Na Tcha Temple, the ruins of St Paul’s Roman Catholic Church and the Mount Fortress, Macau's principal military defense built from 1617 to 1626. You'll also see the temple of A-Ma, built 400 years ago in homage to a girl who saved seamen's lives. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch you will visit the Macau Tower, with stunning views of the entire city.
Afterward, as an additional option, explore some of Macau’s Vegas-style casinos.
Accommodation in Hong Kong: Eaton Hotel or similar
Day 6 Hong Kong (B)
After breakfast, at a time determined by your flight, you will be transported from your Hong Kong accommodation to the airport by coach. Alternatively, you may choose to conclude your tour in Hong Kong after checking out from your accommodation.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.