- Preço competitivo
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Begin your comprehensive tour of Hong Kong Island by taking you past lovely Repulse Bay on the way to Aberdeen, Hong Kong's floating village where a junk-dwelling community of fishermen still thrives. For a close-up view, you can board a sampan, a flat-bottomed wooden boat that will take you around the colorful harbor (at an additional cost).
Then, head to Stanley Market to find great bargains and conclude your guided orientation of Hong Kong at a renowned jewelry factory, watching expert craftsmen create painstaking works from gems and gold.
At last, aboard the Victoria Peak tram, an eight-minute funicular railway ride that takes you to the summit for a spectacular vista, including Kowloon and surrounding islands.
Mongkok Market Tour:
Your guide will accompany you aboard the double-decker sightseeing bus in Kowloon and take you to the densely populated district where a variety of markets sell everything from clothing to electronics to food. Enjoy a guided walking tour past shops and restaurants on bustling commercial streets and immerse yourself in the dynamic atmosphere.
Stop at Tin Hau Temple along the way to the markets and view the gorgeous Main Hall devoted to Tin Hau, the protector of fishermen. Enjoy the sight of local men playing chess under the banyan trees outside Hong Kong’s oldest and most traditional temple complex.
Follow your guide to the outdoor Mongkok Wet Market for fresh meat and vegetables, and watch retailers sell an array of goods such as clothing and accessories at Fa Yuen Street Market. Walk to the Flower Market and Goldfish Market to admire colorful aquarium fish and try on jewelry sold at the Jade Market. Take in the brilliant sights and sweet aromas of the Flower Market, and listen to melodic songbirds at the Yuen Po Street Bird Garden – a feast for the senses!
After your walking tour, you can continue to use your hop-on hop-off day pass for the Kowloon Big Bus (blue route).
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Day Pass:Hop off the open-top, double-decker bus at any of the seven stops around Kowloon and explore the area on foot with your provided map in hand. Enjoy informative onboard audio commentary about the history of Hong Kong and gain insight into Cantonese culture. Explore Temple Street Market, Langham Place, Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade and more!
See the Itinerary below for a full list of stops on the blue route.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Mongkok Market Tour:Behind the Peninsula Hotel
- 8am - Metropark Kowloon
- 8:15am - Kowloon Hotel
- 8:25am - Kimberley Hotel
- 8:50am - Excelsior Hotel
- Returns to original departure point
- Concludes at Tin Hau Temple
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hong Kong Super Saver: Hong Kong Island Tour, Mongkok Market Tour plus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Day Pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for Hong Kong Island tour only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry to Tin Hau Temple
- Kowloon hop-on hop-off bus day pass
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sampan ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Mongkok Market walking tour operates only Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; Hong Kong Island tour operates daily.
- Please note that you MUST specify what tour you choose to do for what day under Special Requirements at time of booking; if you have no preference at time of booking, contact local operator at least 2 days prior to departure date to advise (contact info will be provided on confirmation voucher).You do not need to do the two tours on two consecutive days.
- Mongkok Market walking tour needs a 2 passengers minimum to operate; if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements on your chosen day, you will be offered an alternative
- The Peninsula Hotel
- Langham Place
- Temple Street
- Sky 100
- Hankow Road
- Mody Road
Hong Kong Island Tour: Daily
Mongkok Market Tour and Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.