Please note: Ngong Ping Cable Car service will close for scheduled maintenance from
From Jan 1st, 2017 to the end of May, 2017
We are very sorry for any inconvenience.
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Preço competitivo
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Walking with Buddha show starts every 20 minutes from 11am-5pm weekdays and 10am-5:40pm weekends and holidays
- Motion 360 is open 11am-7pm weekdays and 10am-5:30pm weekends and holidays
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Informações sobre o voucher
Lantau Island Big Buddha
- 1-day unlimited MTR pass
- Round-trip ticket for the Ngong Ping Cable Car standard cabin
- Walking with Buddha ticket
- Round-trip Airport Express pass
- Motion 360 ticket
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paper voucher only: The customer must present a paper voucher for this tour.
- Airport Express pass is valid for 180 days from date of purchase
- All passes and tickets must be used on the same day, except for the Airport Express
- Walking with Buddha show is available in English, Mandarin and Cantonese; please provide which language you would like in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Operation of the Ngong Ping Cable Car is subject to favorable weather conditions; if the cable car is not operating due to poor weather, you will be given the option of going on with your tour date or an alternative date
The first ticket you’ll need is the Airport Express pass. Use the first half of your round-trip pass to travel on the airport train from the Hong Kong airport into the city. The train is fast, comfortable and convenient. At the end of your trip, use the second half to ride back to the airport.
Getting around Hong Kong is easy with your 1-day pass for the MTR (Mass Transit Railway). Your pass is valid for three different transportation options: a light-rail system, trains and feeder buses. Hong Kong's major districts are covered, including stops at the border of mainland China. On the 10 different rail lines, you can travel to places like Sheung Wan, Central and Causeway Bay on the Island Line, and Disneyland on the Disneyland Resort Line.
Ngong Ping Cable Car ticket:
Get a bird’s-eye view of Lantau Island on the Ngong Ping Cable Car. The aerial tram starts in Tung Chung and crosses Tung Chung Bay on the way to Lantau Island, providing sweeping views of the hills, Ngong Ping plateau, the South China Sea and the Tian Tan Buddha. Your ticket provides a round-trip ride in a standard cabin; each way is 25 minutes. The cable car arrives on the island at Ngong Ping Village, where you can join the Big Buddha walking tour.
Walking with Buddha experience:
The Walking with Buddha experience in Ngong Ping is an immersive attraction about the life of Siddhartha Gautama, a man who became Buddha. Through the show's multimedia exhibits, follow his path to enlightenment and learn about Buddhism.
Back in Ngong Ping Village, step into the Motion 360 theater for a movie experience designed to engage all five senses. The 10-minute show takes you on an exciting virtual ride around Lantau Island, showing you the sky, land and sea. You'll feel like you're flying from the top of the Tian Tan Buddha and down into the ocean, where you dive underwater to watch Hong Kong’s famous white dolphins swim and leap.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.