Please note:Ngong Ping Cable Car will close for maintenance, the detailed dates please check additional info
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Preço competitivo
Hong Kong is at your fingertips with your pass for one day of unlimited use on the MTR (Mass Transit Railway). With three different transportation options – trains, a light rail system and feeder buses – you can easily reach the Hong Kong attractions that most interest you.
The fast and easy-to-use MTR covers Hong Kong’s major districts, including stops at the boundary with mainland China. Across 10 different rail lines, you can see it all – perhaps head to Disneyland on the Disneyland Resort Line, or check out Central, Sheung Wan and Causeway Bay on the Island Line. Or use the light rail to travel between Yuen Long and Tuen Mun in the New Territories.
Airport Express Pass (if option selected):
First up, use the first half of your Airport Express pass to get from the Hong Kong airport into the city. When you’re ready to go back to the airport, use your second trip on the Airport Express.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
*If you choose Option 1&2 without the Airport Express Travel Pass, please redeem your Viator voucher at:
MTR Admiralty Station, Hong Kong (next to Exit B)
Opening hours: 08:00 – 19:30 (Mon – Sun)
Hotline: +852 2922 4800
*If you choose Option 3 with Airport Express Travel Pass, please redeem your Viator voucher at:
China Travel Service (Arrival Hall A, Terminal 1) counter A4, Hong Kong International Airport. You will receive an envelope containing all necessary passes and tickets. You will also receive an additional voucher for the Big Buddha Walking Tour and Ngong Ping Cable Car tickets. Redeem this voucher at the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal ticket counter before 2:45pm before boarding the cable car to receive your tickets, map and sticker.
The Ngong Ping Village Tour starts at 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 3:15pm, daily
Válida a partir do momento da primeira utilização pela duração selecionada.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
1-Day MTR, Standard NP, Tour
Includes 1 day of unlimited travel on MTR; the Lantau Island and Big Buddha Walking Tour; and a round-trip ticket for the Ngong Ping Cable Car standard cabin
A partir de
USD 58,81Detalhes de preços
Informações sobre o voucher
Big Buddha on Lantau Island
- 1- or 3-day unlimited travel on the MTR
- Round-trip ticket for the Ngong Ping Cable Car standard cabin or crystal cabin
- Lantau Island Big Buddha guided tour
- Round-trip ticket for the Airport Express, if option selected
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paper voucher only: The customer must present a paper voucher for this tour.
- Airport Express Travel Pass is valid for 180 days from date of purchase
- If you are taking the Ngong Ping Village tour, please note that the tour commences from the assembly point at Ngong Ping Village; you must make your own way to this point via the cable car. The map to the assembly point will be provided upon ticket pickup
- Ngong Ping cable car operation subject to favorable weather conditions. If the cable car is not operating due to poor weather, you will be given the option of going on with the tour date or an alternative date
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Cable Car maintenance dates: From Jan 1st, 2017 to the end of May, 2017. We are very sorry for any inconvenience.
Option 1: One-day MTR Pass, Lantau Island Big Buddha Walking Tour and Ngong Ping Cable Car Ride (Standard Cabin):
Arrive at the Ngong Ping Cable Car and hop aboard to make your own way to the assembly point in Ngong Ping Village, where you’ll meet your guide. During the cable car ride, peer down from your standard cabin, enjoying the fabulous views as you travel across Lantau Island!
The 25-minute ride begins in Tung Chung, crosses Tung Chung Bay and gives you unforgettable vistas of the hills, the South China Sea, the Ngong Ping plateau and the Tian Tan Buddha.
Once you’ve met your guide, set off on your Big Buddha walking tour, heading first to Tai O fishing village to check out an example of a traditional fishing village home to the Tanka people. Hop aboard a boat for a brief ride around the village, where you can marvel at the homes built on stilts above the water and hear about the Tanka history as ‘fisherfolk’ (keep your eyes open for pink dolphins, too!).
Next, follow your guide to Ngong Pong Piazza, a plaza made up of four features – New Pai Lau, Bodhi Path, Di Tan and a Chinese landscaped garden – which enhance the traditional Buddhist design of Ngong Ping. As you walk, check out the statues of the ‘Twelve Divine Generals,’ who are said to be protectors of Buddhism.
Continue to Po Lin Monastery, the largest Buddhist temple in Hong Kong, and then finally reach the Big Buddha himself, siting serenely on the Ngong Ping plateau! After climbing the 200+ steps to get up to the statue, take a walk around the site. Admire the detail of the Buddha’s eyes, lips and raised right hand, and hear about its construction in the early 1990s (made of approximately 200 pieces of bronze!). As one of the tallest outdoor seated Buddha statues in the world, it’s one of Hong Kong’s most iconic sights and offers great photo opportunities.
Finally, end your walking tour in Ngong Ping Village, where you can browse the shops and restaurants and catch the cable car for your return ride.
Option 2: One-day MTR Pass, Lantau Island Big Buddha Walking Tour and Ngong Ping Cable Car Ticket (Crystal Cabin):
With this option, enjoy a round-trip ride on the Ngong Ping Cable Car from the comfort of a Crystal Cabin. With its glass bottom, the Ngong Ping Crystal Cabin provides you with unparalleled bird’s-eye views of Lantau Island and the surrounding scenery.
Option 3: Three-day MTR Pass, Round-trip Airport Express, Lantau Island Big Buddha Walking Tour and Ngong Ping Cable Car (Standard Cabin):
Upgrade to this ultimate Hong Kong travel pass combo to also include three days of unlimited travel on the MTR plus a round-trip ticket for the Airport Express. It's the perfect and most convenient way to travel and sightsee around Hong Kong!
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.