Book by March 15th, 2017 and travel in 2017 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Preço competitivo
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
Arrival at Hong Kong airport, Please go to the airport counter at B14, arrival Hall. Look for "Regal Hotels International Airport Representative" logo. Take shuttle bus hotel. The bus leaves every hour, and it takes 45 minute to the hotel. The hotel you will stay is 4-star Regal Oriental Hotel, The hotel is easily accessible to all major transport links, shopping arcades, restaurants and tourist attractions.
Your 5-hour afternoon Hong Kong tour starts from your hotel lobby at 12:50. A coach tour with English speaking tour guide to visit Victoria Peak and Sky Terrace by tram ride, sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village, shopping at leisure in Stanley Market and Tse Sui Luen Jewelry Factory. If you prefer to take this tour on day 2, the pickup time is either 07:50 or 12.20. Please tell us on reservation.
Day 2 Hong Kong shopping day (B)
Free time in shopping paradise of Hong Kong day! Hot Places for Shopping on Hong Kong Island (Along the line station of MTR ) :
In Causeway Bay:
Time Square ( Special and Mega shopping mall )
Sogo Mall ( Japanese shopping mall )
In Mong Kok:
Langham Place ( Special and Mega indoor street shopping mall, is landmark in Asia)
Ladies Night Market
Sai Yeung Choi Street (Broadway Street)
Nathan Road ( is main road in West Kowloon, also is shopping street there)
Please there is no tour guide or coach service inclusive for today.
Day 3 Hong Kong to Macau (B, L)
When you're in Hong Kong, you're never just in Hong Kong because with just one ferry ride, you can reach the remarkably lovely land of Macau. Your tour guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby at 7:20AM, they will then transfer you to the Hong Kong Ferry Terminal for departure to Macau. Once the tour ends, transfer you back to your hotel in Hong Kong.
Upon your arrival in Macau, your sightseeing tour begins with several UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These attractions include the Section of the Old City Walls, Na Tcha Temple, Mount Fortress and A-Ma Temple.
You will also visit the signature landmarks of Macau – Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church, which was built in 1602 and burned down in 1835. Miraculously, the fine arts of carving and statues can still be seen on the surviving facade. You will then proceed to visit Macau Tower (Admission on own expenses) and then go on to visit the grand and luxurious Casinos.
Day 4 Depart (B)
Free time till transferring you to airport by shuttle bus. Pick you up from your hotel lobby. Please tell the tour operator your flight code and flight time when booking the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Macau tour by taking ferry from Hong Kong
- 3 nights Four Star Regal Oriental Hotel with daily breakfast
- Round-trip transfer from hotel to airport
- Coach tour of 5 hours in Hong Kong
- Sightseeing Coach tour of 10 hours in Macau inclusive of two ways ferry tickets
- Entrance fees of attractions included in the itinerary
- English speaking guide service
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All air ticket fare & tax
- Luggage fee for bellboy, portage etc
- Personal expense
- Visa to Hong Kong and Macau
- Museum of Macau
- Macau Tower Admission - HKD120/adult & HKD70/child or seniors (65+)
- Return by night sail on Macau tour day - HKD35/person
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Search "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" on Internet to check if you need a visa for Macau.
- Bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration entry at Macau.
- Please inform your nationality on reservation.
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Adult price is based on twin / triple share of a hotel room
- Child price is based on child without extra bed
- If you need one adult in one room, single supplement will be informed and charged
- If you need extra bed for child, additional cost will be
informed and charged
- Please notice the hotel allows only max. of 3 persons to stay overnight in one room
- The airport shuttle bus service time is from 07:30 to 23:00. If your flight time is earlier before 07:30, or later than 23:00, please arrange your airport/hotel transfer
- On the Macau tour day, please bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration entry at Macau