This tour of Kowloon and the New Territories travels towards the Hong Kong / China border taking in the Wong Tai Sin Temple, the largest Taoist temple in Hong Kong, glimpses of China's Shenzhen special economic zone skyline as well as the well preserved, fortified village of Tsang Tai Uk, which stands today as it did in the early 1800's.
Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
New Territories is a region in Hong Kong, China. The region comprises the area north of the Boundary Street and south of the Sham Chun River (Shenzhen River) which is the border between Hong Kong and mainland China, as well as most of Hong Kong's outlying islands including Lantau Island, Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, and Peng Chau.
This tour of Kowloon and the New Territories commences from Kowloon Peninsula and makes several interesting stops on the way to and from the border with China. Wongtaisin Temple is the largest Taoist temple in Hong Kong and is visited annually by more than 3 million worshippers. No other temple presents visitors with such insight into Chinese religious beliefs and practices.
A typical old-style rural local market to sells fresh produce, daily necessities and electronic equipment. Lok Ma Chau is a good vantage point to glimpse the remarkable skyline of China's Shenzhen special economic zone.
Tsang Tai Uk is near the approach road to the Lion Rock Tunnel is an outstanding example of a fortified village. The name means Tsang's Big House. Built in the 1840s, it is a large, rectangular grey-brick compound with high, thick walls and tall corner towers. Originally designed as the home for a rich quarry-master's clan, the walled village gained its current name when it gave refuge to displaced families after the Second World War.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booking within 5 days prior to travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers of 6 to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.