Please note: Ngong Ping Cable Car service will close for scheduled maintenance from
From Jan 1st, 2017 to the end of May, 2017
We are very sorry for any inconvenience.
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui jantar
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Para toda a família
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui ingresso gratuito para as atrações locais mais procuradas
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Excursão panorâmica aérea
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Hong Kong is at your fingertips with your one-day pass on the MTR. The transport system features trains, a light rail system and feeder buses that cover Hong Kong’s major districts across 10 different rail lines. Don't worry about waiting in line for a ticket: Find the boarding area of the line you want, swipe your card, and jump on your transport of choice. The pass is valid for a full 24 hours after first use. For the first half of the day, you will explore sights on your own.
In the afternoon, make your way back to the Tung Chung Cable car terminal for a ride to Lantau Island. Simply present your voucher at the ticket office.
Take off in a cable car that glides along Asia’s longest bi-cable ropeway. Enjoy 360-degree views of rolling grasslands, boundless blue sky and the South China Sea from a standard cabin. Alternatively, upgrade to a crystal cabin that features a glass floor.
Arrive at Ngong Ping Village to meet your guide for your 5.5-hour tour in the late afternoon. Start by visiting two major pilgrimage spots for local Buddhists: the Big Buddha (aka the Giant Buddha or Tian Tan Buddha) and Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong’s largest temple.
Next travel via boat to Tai O, Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village. During the 15-minute ride, enjoy charming views of stilt houses along the banks of Tai O’s waterways; an up-close look at the General’s Rock; and, if you're lucky, a glimpse of Chinese pink dolphins.
Take a brisk walk around the community of Lantau before dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel. The 1902 building houses the Tai O Lookout, a glass-roofed restaurant. Delight in your authentic meal as you peer out at woodlands and the South China Sea. Depending on the season, you might even catch a sunset reflecting on the water. After dinner, your guide takes you to Cheung Sha, Hong Kong’s longest beach, for stargazing.
Your tour ends with a return coach ride back to Tung Chung, where you can continue to revel in the sleepless city. When your Hong Kong trip comes to an end, use your Airport Express ticket to get back to the airport.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Upon arrival at Hong Kong International airport, you must pick up your passes at the China Travel Service (Arrival Hall A, Terminal 1) counter A4 with your Viator voucher.
Please note that you will also receive an additional voucher for the Ngong Ping Cable Car tickets. Redeem this voucher at the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal ticket counter before 2:45pm before boarding the cable car to receive your tickets, map and sticker.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Lantau Island Sunset Tour Plus Airport Express and MTR - Standard Cabin Option
A partir de
USD 122,26Detalhes de preços
Viator Exclusive: Lantau Island Sunset Tour Plus Airport Express and MTR
- 1-day unlimited travel on the MTR
- Round-trip ticket for the Airport Express
- Lantau Island sunset guided tour
- One-way ticket for the Ngong Ping Cable Car
- One-way return coach to Tung Chung
- One-way return MTR ticket from Tung Chung to city center
- Tai O boat excursion
- 3-course dinner at the Tai O Heritage hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paper voucher only: The customer must present a paper voucher for this tour.
- Airport Express Travel Pass is valid for 180 days from date of purchase
- Please submit your Viator voucher at the Agent Group window at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
- If you are taking the Ngong Ping Village tour, please note that the tour commences from the assembly point at Ngong Ping Village; you must make your own way to this point via the cable car. The map to the assembly point will be provided upon ticket pickup
- Ngong Ping cable car operation is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the cable car is not operating due to poor weather, you will be given the option of going on with the tour date or an alternative date
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.