Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Conduzida por um guia local
We will leave Huaraz around 7am from your hotel and drive along the Callejon de Huaylas passing several villages of Carhuaz, Yungay and Caraz. Then continue to the trail head Cashapampa 2900masl, where we will meet our donkey drivers. After to prepare and leave thing to packed. We will start hiking up by narrow and hot valley going up for about 2 hours. Then we will have lunch down the tree’s shadow
After lunch we will start going up to almost flat area to the first camp place called Llamacorral. The walking time from the lunch area is 2 hours more so the total hiking time is about 4 hours on day 1.
Overnight camping at Llamacorral 3760masl. Approximately 5km
Day 2 - Llamacorral - Taullipampa
After the Andean breakfast in our camp site we will have a moderate hike along the valley enjoying the beautiful lakes called Ichicocha and Jatuncocha turquoise lakes. We will arrive to a nice spot where will have lunch at the place called Quisuar. Then after it we will go up to the Alpamayo south base camp to take pictures. We will return after a short walk then continue for few hours to the next camp place called Taullipampa camping at 4200masl. Walking time approx 6 hours, about 8 to 9 km.
Day 3 - Taullipampa – Huaripampa/Cachinapampa
After the Breakfast in the Camp site taullipampa we will start our hiking around 7am. After 3 hours hiking up in the zig-zag path we will reach the Punta Union pass at 4750 masl, from here we will have spectacular views from the mountains such as Taulliraju, Paria, Artesonraju, and others and beautiful lake of Taullicocha then continue hiking down to Morococha lakes pass them and arrive to Cachinapampa Camp place. After 4 hours hiking down form Punta Union Pass, camping at 3850 masl walking time is approximately 8 or 9 hours, 12Km approx
Day 4 - Huaripampa - Vaquería - Llanganuco Valley and return to Huaraz
Last day breakfast in the camp site, we start hiking along the valley down to Huaripampa then turn to right side and climb a small part for about 40 minutes to get to Vaqueria. Here our minivan will be waiting for us to take us to Huaraz trough a road crossing the Portachuelo Llanganuco Pass (4,750m). The road leads up to the pass through quinoa forests and meadows before opening out as we approach the lakes. Another place to have your camera ready as the lovely Llanganuco Valley which comes into view.
You will also see the east flank of Huascaran with both North and South peaks providing the backdrop to a vista that will include the Huandoy group (6,395m), Chopicalqui (6,354m) and the awe-inspiring Chacraraju (6,112m). we will descend down into the Llanganuco Valley.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Santa Cruz Trek
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Huaraz only)
- Transfer by public minivan or automobile
- Local trekking guide
- Donkey drivers
- Basic brand group sleeping tents
- Basic sleeping mattress
- Food as per itinerary (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners)
- Drinking water provided after second day
- Entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If there is not a group to join, you will complete the trek with a porter
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.