- Opção de assentos disponível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
We will depart in direction to Llanganuco Lakes which is located between the mountains of Huascaran and Huandoy. Our tour will start in Huaraz 3100masl. Then continue to Carhuaz, we will pass by the corner of Plaza de Armas, Carhuaz is located at 2650masl, continue to Yungay. From here we start to ascend the dusty road up to Llanganuco Lakes, few kilometers before the lakes we will register in the Huascaran National Park check point.
After about one hour to the base of the Mountain Huascaran and Huandoy we will arrive to Upper the lakes called Cebollapampa where can be seen huge snow peak mountains. From here we start hiking in flat area down the shore of the river visiting the two lakes, as part of adventure tours and acclimatizing purpose. After around half hour of hiking as coming back arrive to Llanaganuco Lakes chilly cold, walk around the lake, horseback riding, sailing with small boats, and free activity that will take a place for about 30 minutes, then continue hiking down inside the Polilepys trees as Andean highlands garden. This short trail is called Maria Josefa historical trail that takes around 40 minutes for hiking, for acclimatizing for long treks or climbing, or just enjoy your short adventure in the Cordillera Blanca, and finish in the trail where our mini bus or van is waiting for us and come back the same way.
After about 3km of driving we will intern in a wonderful country side, and full pasture restaurant for lunch (own expense) .
After lunch continue to Yungay by the same route and this time will stop in the ancient buried city of Yungay at 2500masl. This buried city holds such sad history where a 7 degrees earthquake took a place in 31 May 1970 at 3:20pm. Pieces of the Huascaran mountain north peak broke and made a huge avalanche. Mud, ice blocks and in 6 seconds the province of Yungay was destroyed.
Guided visit will take you around 45 minutes, then continue to Caraz Province 2290masl, the last province in the Callejon de Huaylas valley, visit the city, taking some photographs in the Plaza de Armas and drive back to Huaraz with non-stop drive arriving to Huaraz around 7pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Llanganuco Lakes - Peru Bergsport com
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- The listed price does not include a per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.