Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Para toda a família
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
On the first day, we’ll drive by bus 18km out of Hue to the coast. There, we’ll begin riding off the beaten track for 40km along a picturesque, narrow peninsular road from Thuan An Beach to Vinh Loc. We’ll hop on a local ferry to cross an estuary of the Perfume River before re-mounting our bikes on Highway 1. Here, we will cycle the first of the day’s three hill climbs. In the evening, we’ll check into the hotel in Hoi An, enjoy dinner, and settle down for the night.
Day 2: Hoi An 50km cycling (B, L)
After a leisurely breakfast in this old trading port, we’ll take to the bikes for a ride around the city and into the villages of the surrounding countryside. We’ll briefly cycle to the quaint village of Thuan Tinh, set among rice fields and coconut groves. We’ll also stop to check out a strawberry garden and meet local villagers. The rest of the afternoon is yours to relax at the beach.
Day 3: Hoi An - Quang Ngai - Qui Nhon 50km cycling (B, L)
We’ll depart from Hoi An early in the morning and transfer to Quang Ngai. There, we’ll unload the bikes for a leisurely ride to Qui Nhon, the capital city of Binh Dinh Province. During the Vietnam War, Qui Nhon was a US-held port, supply center, and refuge for thousands fleeing heavy bombing in the countryside. We’ll stay overnight in this city.
Day 4: Qui Nhon - Nha Trang 100km cycling (B, L)
The fourth day’s ride is along on a unique little road that follows the Reunification Express Railway. Again, we’ll transfer out of town to avoid the main highway. Vietnam Bike Tours’ll start riding along a remote, but well-maintained road running alongside the tracks. Along the way, we’ll stop at Dai Lanh beach for refreshments and a dip in the sea before continuing to Nha Trang for our overnight stay.
Day 5: Nha Trang(B, L)
Following breakfast, we’ll drive to Nha Trang Pier for an authentic seacoast experience. We’ll take a morning boat trip; first, to the wondrous aquarium and then to Hon Mun Island.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees and boat trip
- Airport transfer in/out
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour concludes in Nha Trang and does not return to Hue. Please organize post-tour plans accordingly.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.