Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
A short boat cruise on the beautiful and romantic Perfume River will take you to the legendary Thien Mu Pagoda, which is not only a landmark, but also one of the oldest, ancient, architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Thien Mu Pagoda (namely Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda), also known as Linh Mu Pagoda, is one of the most fascinating and ancient pagodas in Hue city. It is situated on Ha Khe hill, on the north bank of the Perfume River, 5 kilometers from Hue city and was built in 1601.
We continue and admire on the southern bank of the river, the peaceful and impressive sepulchers of Emperors Tu Duc and Khai Dinh. The tombs will reveal to you some secrets about their dwellers, the Nguyen kings. Tu Duc's tomb is located in a narrow valley in Duong Xuan Thuong village. It is one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen dynasty. This is followed by the tomb of Khai Dinh, 10km away from Hue. The construction of the tomb was started in 1920 and lasted for 11 years. The architecture of this tomb is the most criticized of all the tombs of the Nguyen dynasty. The structure of the tomb is of concrete elements with cement, and is a mixture of Vietnamese and Western concepts.
Next we will have lunch in a local restaurant followed by afternoon visits to the local handicraft street. Those interested will be thrilled to find out how the famous “non la” (conical hats) and incense sticks are produced. Finally, wander around the central Dong Ba market and have fun discovering many exotic ingredients, food and souvenirs.
The Imperial City of Hue was the capital of Vietnam during the reign of the Nguyen dynasty, the last dynasty in Vietnam. Even today, the Vietnamese regard Hue with awe and respect. After this day, you will definitely share the same as we bring you back to the hotel after a full day touring through Hue.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hue
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch (set menu)
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adult's per booking is required
- Price for a child between 2-12 years old can be applied for only 1 child per booking
- Pick-up from hotel/resort in Hoi An or Danang to be charged
- A moderate amount of walking is involved