Idiomas da excursão
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Conduzida por um egiptólogo qualificado
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, the Valley of the Kings is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun.
The queen who would-be king, Hatshepsut was a ruler loved by her people but always surrounded in controversy. See her spectacular temple in Luxor's West Bank, one of the best preserved of its kind.
The Sound and Light Show at Karnak
The show starts with a historical introduction covering the birth of the great city of Thebes and erection of the Karnak Temple. The show narrates the glorious achievements of some great Pharaohs as you listen to a magnificent and poetic description of the artistic treasures and great legacy which the Karnak temple encloses.
Although badly ruined, no site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Avenue of Sphinx at Karnak Temple, Luxor
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
- Horse and carriage ride in Luxor
- One lunch, one dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Tutankhamen is not included. This can be arranged on the spot by the guide at your own expense
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.