Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Select your scooter and listen to a safety briefing as you put on your helmet and get ready for the tour. If you want to record the ride, select a Vespa with an onboard camera for an additional cost. Then, hop on board and follow your rider-guide into the countryside of Ibiza.
Absorb the island’s coastal landscapes and pretty stone houses as you ride to Santa Agnès de Corona village, and recharge with a coffee and cake at a cafe. Then, continue through the peaceful pine forests to San Antonio town on the west coast of the island. Enjoy stops along the way to snap photos of the picturesque vineyards and fig groves that line your route. The views of Ibiza’s neighboring islands are stunning as you trace the coast, before you switch direction and head inland to the village of Sant Josep de Sa Talaia.
After around four hours on your Vespa, arrive back at the start point and end with a drop-off at the port. Please note that international driving license is absolutely necessary.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Ibiza port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
10am Tour: Single Scooter
Starts at 10am (one person per scooter). This option includes a transfer service from the port to the tour start point. Pickup at 9:30am
10am Tour: Double Scooter
Starts at 10am (two person per scooter). This option includes a transfer service from the port to the tour start point. Pickup at 9:30am
4pm Tour: Single Scooter
Starts at 4pm (one person per scooter). This option includes a transfer service from the port to the tour start point. Pickup at 3:30pm
4pm Tour: Double Scooter
Starts at 4pm (two person per scooter). This option includes a transfer service from the port to the tour start point. Pickup at 3:30pm
Ibiza Shore Excursion: Countryside Tour by Vintage Vespa
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Use of Vespa and helmet
- Coffee and cake
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Safety briefing
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Use of an onboard camera (approx. 19 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Drivers must present a valid 3-year driving license or motorbike license
- Drivers who are not from the European Union must have a valid, non-expired international driving license
- Drivers from outside the EU MUST have an international driver's license to book this tour
- Passengers aged between 7 and 12 years must be accompanied by an adult driver
- Drivers must be 18 years old
- Credit card details will be taken from the passengers as a guarantee towards the motorcycle use
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- All scooters fit one or two people. If two adults book together, one will be the driver and the second will be the passenger (for this option, please select double scooter booking). If both adults require separate scooters please make separate bookings (under the single scooter booking option)
- There is an option to ride an automatic scooter instead of a manual-gear scooter; arrange with the local supplier