Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
Head out and follow your guide to Ibiza’s old town. Perched on a hill and surrounded by 16th-century Renaissance walls, this is a great location for panoramic views of Ibiza and the coast, and a fantastic photo opportunity! Continue to Dalt Vila, the medieval quarter located within the city’s walls, and enjoy a drive on cobblestone streets along Ramparts, the embankment.
Next, enjoy a scenic drive along Ibiza’s port. Enjoy the warm sea breeze as you follow your guide by the waterfront, where yachts and other boats are docked. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere and get a scent of Spanish cuisine as the first meals of the day emerge from local restaurants and cafes.
Continue your scooter tour on the Las Salinas route toward Sa Canal village. See Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the most important natural reserves on the Balearic Islands, located on the southernmost tip of Ibiza. Arrive in the small village of Sa Canal and enjoy free time to visit the area or grab a snack at one of the local cafes (own expense). As your guide will explain, this interesting village was once home to salt factory workers who worked at the nearby salt mountain. Learn about how this was the hub for salt trade to northern Europe back when salt was the main food preservative before the invention of the refrigerator.
Finish your tour with a visit to Torre Sal Rossa, a 16th-century defensive tower located by the coast. Then, make a stop at the beautiful Las Salinas beach.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ibiza Town Scooter Tour – UNESCO World Heritage City
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years (125cc scooters) and 18 years (50cc scooters)
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.