Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Travel out of the city into rural Switzerland by air-conditioned minivan then, on arrival at the white-water rafting base camp, hop out of your vehicle and meet the professional guiding team. Pull on your wetsuit and neoprene boots, pick up your life jacket and helmet, and then climb aboard a comfortable coach and set off into the Grindelwald valley. On route, admire pretty Alpine chalets dotted around the picture-perfect Swiss landscape and prepare yourself for your tandem rafting adventure.
After approximately 30 minutes, arrive at the rafting start point and listen as your guide delivers a comprehensive safety briefing. Carry your 2-person inflatable raft to the Lütschine River’s edge and, with your guide to demonstrate the techniques, learn how to paddle and where to hold on through the choppy waters.
Paddle and steer your raft through the exhilarating class III-IV rapids, which gush down from the Eiger’s mighty north face and out into the Interlaken valley at speeds of up to 8 mph (13 kph). Hold on tight as you manoeuvre the raft with your guide, and enjoy some of the best white-water rafting the Swiss Alps has to offer. Your rafting trip lasts between 1.5 and 2 hours, and offers an exhilarating rush from start to finish.
Emerge from the choppy waters of the rapids, then relax and take in the spectacular Alpine scenery as your raft floats toward the tranquil Lake of Brienz. Perhaps take a quick dip in the lake, then return to your bus for the journey back to base camp.
Enjoy a hot shower and a refreshing drink as you flick through the professional digital photos taken of your experience. If you’d like to buy some photos as a memento of your experience, talk with your guide before you're taken back for your hotel or train station drop-off.
Please note: During this experience, you'll encounter class III-IV rapids, which means the rapids range from moderate to difficult. As such, this tour is best suited to physically fit people who are confident swimmers and have some experience of white-water rafting.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Half-Day River Lutschine Whitewater Rafting Trip from Interlaken
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Rafting equipment including wetsuit, helmet and life jacket
- Transport by bus
- Professional guide
- Safety briefing
- Drink (1 per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Photos of the experience (available to purchase for CHF 28)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Maximum weight is 275lbs (125kg) per person
- Participants must be confident swimmers and have a good level of overall fitness
- You will be in a 2-man boat just with your instructor, although you will accompany the regular rafting trip with up to 40 people taking part
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel and small day bag
- Changing rooms and hot showers are available to use after your rafting experience at the base in Interlaken
- Souvenir photos can be purchased after the trip for CHF 28 (a minimum of 25 group and personal photos)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.