Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Taxas para viagens de trem de ida e volta
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Example tour itinerary:
Begin your tour by meeting your guide at your hotel and make your way to the train station in Interlaken. After 20 minutes you'll arrive at Lauterbrunnen, a small village at the end of the valley. Your tour guide will show you in a short walk the village of Lauterbrunnen and the "Staubbach" waterfall. After that, your guide leads yout to the cogwheel railway from Lauterbrunnen to Wengen, which is a small alpine village, known for winter sports and the annual "FIS Worldcup downhill race". Your guide shows you with a short walk around on 4,134 ft (1,260m) above sea level the car-free village, surrounded by high mountains is the "entrance gate" for this fascinating glacier world.
After one hour in Wengen, you'll go ahead by cogwheel railway in direction of "Kleine Scheidegg". 6,660 ft (2,030m) above sea level, you need to change onto the "Jungfrau" railway, which takes you to Top of Europe within 40 minutes. While climbing up, the train stops twice in the tunnel so your tour guide can take pictures of you in the middle of the rock. On good weather conditions, you may see the black forest in Germany!
Once arrived at Jungfraujoch on 11,333 ft (3454m) above sea level, your tour guide will lead you through the attractions at this altitude. The walking tour through the attractions takes approx. 45 minutes. Your guide will show you the Sphinx terraces, from where you have stunning views onto the glacier and in north-direction towards Interlaken and Bern. After that, you continue through the "Ice caves", a cavern system in the middle of the glacier. On the way out towards the snowpark, your tour guide will explain you the story about the construction of Jungfraujoch. This exhibition gives you a overview about the hard construction work a century ago. Your guide will show you the attractions at the snow park, where you have the choice of several snow activities all year! Take a sledge and slip down the prepared slope!
After the excursion outside, it's time for lunch at one of the restaurants at Jungfraujoch. Enjoy some free time to discover the things that fascinate you, including a visit in the chocolate store of Lindt. In the late afternoon, your tour guide will lead you back to board the Jungfrau railway, which takes you down to Kleine Scheidegg. On the descent to the valley, you'll take a different route and your tour guide can make a optional stop in Grindelwald. The tour ends when returning to the train station in Interlaken.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
private guided tour
departure time will be 09:30am
A partir de
USD 600,40Detalhes de preços
Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass
Holder of Swiss Pass get reduction on the travel price. It's mandatory to take the Swiss Pass with you! Swiss Pass is a product of Switzerland tourism and can be found on official website.
A partir de
USD 557,52Detalhes de preços
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local and professional guide
- All transport fees (reductions for Swiss Rail Pass holder apply if option selected at time of booking)
- seat reservation on the Jungfrau-Railway on the way to Jungfraujoch
- all entrance fees for Ice-cave, Sphinx Terraces and Alpine Exhibition
- a sweet surprise at the "Lindt chocolate store"
- Your own booklet with information about Wengen and Jungfraujoch
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.